Re: fx robot

almachius wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:09 pm am so unlucky that no one tries to help me however much i may explain this to you my people,,,, just help me please am under your favour,,,direct me on this
Man why dont u just listen to the experts advice............... do u know how much these guys do already here & how busy they are with request?????? not to be rudes but u just join here and no one knows u. Seem like u just asking everywhere for help then when u get help you will disappear
Can you not look around and see how much quality content they provide? if u really wanna support FS u can request paid work here viewtopic.php?f=579491&t=8473027
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

almachius wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:09 pm am so unlucky that no one tries to help me however much i may explain this to you my people,,,, just help me please am under your favour,,,direct me on this
Hi mate, you're new here and welcome. But to be blunt, you can't go around begging everyone to do work for you without really contributing to the community first.
You've sent me a private message already asking for help and I responded telling you that you have the option for paid work. You read it and never responded.

The experts here are doing so much work already for the community (as mentioned by Moey), so if you're truly interested, please see our Commercial thread for details on paid work.

Thread locked.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

almachius wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:56 pm thanks brother mrtools,,,,, but please my request is to know how can i read the values from the custom indicator and intergrate them into an EA such that the EA trades using the indicator,,,,i just sent this MACDFIREBAS as an example just direct me on how to do that using that macdfirebas then i will look for another indicator provided i get to be told on how to study the indcator MQL4 code or the DATA WINDOW and use the buffer value to direct the EA follow signals from a custom indiactor,,,,, i just only want one thing ,,,,,,and that is it,,,,,,just help me please
If you wanted to use the Macd Firebas you could do something like this

Code: Select all

double  _Custom_Indicator1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"MACD FIREBAS",FastHalfLength,SlowHalfLength,Price,3,1);
   double  _Custom_Indicator2 = iCustom(NULL,0,"MACD FIREBAS",FastHalfLength,SlowHalfLength,Price,3,2);
   _Compare   = (_Custom_Indicator1>_Custom_Indicator2);
   _Compare_2 = (_Custom_Indicator1<_Custom_Indicator2);
but it depends on your strategy you want to try in the EA.