fx robot

hellow here ....hiii please....am stuck i request for some help.......i want make an EA using custom indicator on an EA BUILDER called Etasoft forexgenerator 7.........but i fail to interprete the values in the data window of the indicator so that i can use them to make descision.......my indcator changes colour RED FOR SELL and its buffer is 1....GREY for BUY and its buffer is 0....please help me achieve this,,,,,,,how can i implement this in the EA generator above in the image is the screen shot of the indicator ,,,,,

Re: fx robot

almachius wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:38 pm hellow here ....hiii please....am stuck i request for some help.......i want make an EA using custom indicator on an EA BUILDER called Etasoft forexgenerator 7.........but i fail to interprete the values in the data window of the indicator so that i can use them to make descision.......my indcator changes colour RED FOR SELL and its buffer is 1....GREY for BUY and its buffer is 0....please help me achieve this,,,,,,,how can i implement this in the EA generator above in the image is the screen shot of the indicator ,,,,,
The indicator you've upload, does not work at all when i attach them to the chat. It doesn't show anything. I think you've uploaded the wrong files. Please upload correct ones.
I Love forex station..

this is the EA generator previous version plse install it it has licence already and plse help me to know how to use custom indicators in an EA........ just click ctr+i and the pop up menu appears for you to import a custom indicator you want to use in your EA,,,, for me am failing to define values and to use buffers of the custom indicator in a descion making block....plse help me.....i have attached the setup file here for EA generator with licence

almachius wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:38 pm hellow here ....hiii please....am stuck i request for some help.......i want make an EA using custom indicator on an EA BUILDER called Etasoft forexgenerator 7.........but i fail to interprete the values in the data window of the indicator so that i can use them to make descision.......my indcator changes colour RED FOR SELL and its buffer is 1....GREY for BUY and its buffer is 0....please help me achieve this,,,,,,,how can i implement this in the EA generator above in the image is the screen shot of the indicator ,,,,,
Those files do not work......................
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

please i have posted everything including the RAR file and the EA generator setup ,,,,,,,,,,if the one posted before are not working please extract the rar file and get new copies of the files ,,,,,,im aiming to get an help from here

almachius wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:46 pm please i have posted everything including the RAR file and the EA generator setup ,,,,,,,,,,if the one posted before are not working please extract the rar file and get new copies of the files ,,,,,,im aiming to get an help from here

The Macd Firebas indicator is a macd made using triangular centered tma which recalculate/repaints which makes it useless for a EA.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jimmy

thanks brother mrtools,,,,, but please my request is to know how can i read the values from the custom indicator and intergrate them into an EA such that the EA trades using the indicator,,,,i just sent this MACDFIREBAS as an example just direct me on how to do that using that macdfirebas then i will look for another indicator provided i get to be told on how to study the indcator MQL4 code or the DATA WINDOW and use the buffer value to direct the EA follow signals from a custom indiactor,,,,, i just only want one thing ,,,,,,and that is it,,,,,,just help me please

please do me favour on that,,,, i have been hasling on the net days and night looking for a simple thing like that,,,,,,when i see videos,,,,,,they just tell me to watch the values the indcator returns in the data window or in the part setindex in the code but in the setindex part of the code,,,,only buffers are set there example 0 for uptrend and 1 for downtrend,,,,,, and contraversily when you watch the data window you only see prices the indicator reads on chat,,,, here i get confused on what data is needed for the application above so as to produce an EA that would respond to the signals from the indcator,,,,, plse help me my people,,,,, use the EA generatoe and its licence i sent to show me on how i can do this,,,,i will be greatful

am so unlucky that no one tries to help me however much i may explain this to you my people,,,, just help me please am under your favour,,,direct me on this