Re: alert in renko

Cladi39 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:34 am

I only ask for the setting, I think it is not soo much exfort for you, you are not abligate to help me thanks anyway.
Brother
You get me wrong,when Mrtools already replied you that it belongs to solar wind
solar wind is a well known term among traders/users,that means wrong coded and repainting,such indicators are coded/altered by commercial sellers for to dodge innocent newbies
so all i was means to make you ready and well prepared by gaining more knowledge of online trading related things when you will be invest more time for it
in short it is repainting
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:49 am
Brother
You get me wrong,when Mrtools already replied you that it belongs to solar wind
solar wind is a well known term among traders/users,that means wrong coded and repainting,such indicators are coded/altered by commercial sellers for to dodge innocent newbies
so all i was means to make you ready and well prepared by gaining more knowledge of online trading related things when you will be invest more time for it
in short it is repainting
I know solar wind repaint, but you said if we use 2 steps TMA that dont repaint we can get a similar signals, soo its there an indicator TMA cross or something like that with setting that give similar signals?

Cladi39 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:00 am

I now solar wind repaint, but you said if we use 2 steps TMA that dont repaint we can get a similar signals, soo its there an indicator TMA cross or something like that with setting that give similar signals?
Man,simply i express my opinion and is a way of my exercising/experimenting
i did not said it is similar thing - not step tma but 2 instances of tma

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Cladi39 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:19 am

Soo not indicator that show with arros like in your chart when 2 TMA cross?
Average crosses arrows or lines(mtf + alerts)
Here is Mrtools extended Averaging methods version
you can pick tma from 38 methods
38 ma methods
22 prices
arrowing/alerting full package
dual display option
custom tf including interpolated mtf
and more even
hope it help you

mntiwana wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:50 am
Average crosses arrows or lines(mtf + alerts)
Here is Mrtools extended Averaging methods version
you can pick tma from 38 methods
38 ma methods
22 prices
arrowing/alerting full package
dual display option
custom tf including interpolated mtf
and more even
hope it help you
Thats all i need, sorry for distub you mntiwana you are a good man, thanks soo much for your time.