Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Cladi39 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:00 am Dear Mrtools, i need an arrow when this indicator live OS/OB levels, with the capacity to change the levels value in the seeting and buffers for the arrows, i think the arrows no repaint when candle close? thanks soo much for you great help.
The FS search function bring out some result
viewtopic.php?p=1295351658#p1295351658
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Cladi39 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:00 am Dear Mrtools, i need an arrow when this indicator live OS/OB levels, with the capacity to change the levels value in the seeting and buffers for the arrows, i think the arrows no repaint when candle close? thanks soo much for you great help.
Trying to post the said indicators at its appropriate thread "rsi indicators too"
i doubts these were not posted before
sorry for any inconveniences
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mitzescu wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:29 am Hi,
On this indicator (currency strength meter) made by mladen, can you pls add stochastic filter on it? As in give alert if Stochastic is at overbought/oversold area when 2 currencies cross? The idea is to filter false signals.

As an example. If message is "AUD crossed JPY down" = AUDJPY sell, should come if Stochastic is at level 70 or above.

I hope you don't mind i changed the alerts a bit. I added ON/OFF on currencies cross, because it was ON by default and could not be turned off, without turning the other alerts off, such ass level cross or slope change alert. And changed the alert message, made it a bit shorter and also added an option to add extra message to the alerts, if one wants to have the same indicator twice on same timeframe with different MA settings and dosen;t know from which one the alert came, now you can add whatever text you want. This is where my coding skills end :D
I don't want to pollute this thread with my request, but maybe mr mladen or mr tools will help me in this request, to add stochastic filter this indicator.

Thank you and i wish you all the best!

Please, Request to Add Arrows and Alerts to " SuperTrend nrp mtf (new format) " Indicator.

Please provide options:
1) Gap for Arrow Up
2) Gap for Arrow Down

a) Please see that Arrow is above / below Supertrend Line. ( You can refer to " Supertrend Averages " for this )
b) Please Refer to " Supertrend Averages " for Different options as available for Arrows and Alerts.

Kindly do the needful .

Thanks.

roshtrader wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:07 pm Please, Request to Add Arrows and Alerts to " SuperTrend nrp mtf (new format) " Indicator.

Please provide options:
1) Gap for Arrow Up
2) Gap for Arrow Down

a) Please see that Arrow is above / below Supertrend Line. ( You can refer to " Supertrend Averages " for this )
b) Please Refer to " Supertrend Averages " for Different options as available for Arrows and Alerts.

Kindly do the needful .

Thanks.
Added the arrow and alert options.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Holmes27, roshtrader, Jimmy, reachme, Next, AlexLoco, michaelB, Jedidiah