NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

ionone wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:14 pm
hey could you create some adaptive "on chart" step indicator ? or maybe you already did ? but i didn't seem to see one

thanks

Jeff
And there are so many variations of step on chart indicators including some more styles other this list,dont know which one you looking for and what do you means for adaptive
3.png
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:55 am
ionone wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:14 pm
hey could you create some adaptive "on chart" step indicator ? or maybe you already did ? but i didn't seem to see one

thanks

Jeff
And there are so many variations of step on chart indicators including some more styles other this list,dont know which one you looking for and what do you means for adaptive
Please upload all of them that has not been uploaded, :)

appsoluxions wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:35 am
mntiwana wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:55 am

Please upload all of them that has not been uploaded, :)
OK,will be try how how i manage time
already doing my best
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

1. Similar Topics

1. need help with Step MA V7

0 Replies 1738 Views

by ionone, Wed May 08, 2019 10:45 pm in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. T-Step LSMA Development Thread -JOIN US !

18 Replies 3190 Views

by ionone, Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:24 pm in MT4 Indicators

18 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”