Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

FBI wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:32 am Thank you. It looks like you fixed it Mr Tools. I have a real good feeling about this indicator, I think it is a Holy Grail, all ready saw that every trade is a winner and have played with settings very short time. Volatility is The King.

GBPUSDM1.png
dear FBI,
can you tell us your settings?
I´ve play a litte bit with three of this indys.
First indy i use standard 14/0/close/1 and 80/0/close/1 for the second 120/0/close/1 for the third, but i think, that´s not optimal.
best regards Markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

FBI wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:32 am Thank you. It looks like you fixed it Mr Tools. I have a real good feeling about this indicator, I think it is a Holy Grail, all ready saw that every trade is a winner and have played with settings very short time. Volatility is The King.

GBPUSDM1.png
Where did you find the mtf version of the indicator

FBI wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:14 am

If you put for example 60 period to M1 and everything else default, let it be few hours, and then change timefame and back, it is different than it was earlier, that is why it looks so good.
Ok got it on period 60 on M1 marked where it changed colors and will wait a couple of hours and see. Would appreciate if you see this to take a picture and post it, would save me a lot of time.

ps) never mind already saw it, will see if i can fix that if not would advise to trash this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
FBI, Bob Loblaw