Re: Metatrader 4 Build 1090 issue(s) ...

moey_dw wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:13 pm
never had this issue before.............sounds like bad code
if u can post it or pm it to one of the staff they can confirm what is going on but if u don't want to, no one can help u :shh:
moey_dw and Jimmy: I just wanted to confirm that moey_dw was right and it was indeed a coding mistake. Not an issue with MT 1090 build, apparently. Thanks for leading me in the right direction!
These users thanked the author soulscroll for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, moey_dw

soulscroll wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:28 am moey_dw and Jimmy: I just wanted to confirm that moey_dw was right and it was indeed a coding mistake. Not an issue with MT 1090 build, apparently. Thanks for leading me in the right direction!
Good investigative work sir............... glad to have help u ;)
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mladen wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm Since it is repeating itself over and over, here is a description and a "fix" for one of the nasty bugs of build 1090 of mt4

From time to time you will have a case that you attach an indicator to a chart and nothing is display. If you open the data window, you shall see that the data is at correct places, but nothing is displayed on the chart

To fix : edit the code - change anything (random change will do) - compile the code - undo the change you did (reverting to the original code) - compile again. It will display
I've just find out about the thread covering 1090 version Bug . Thanks a lot. :clap: