Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Mehrab wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:25 pm Hello friends,
can anyone create an indicator that copies all the objects(fibs, lines,channels,etc..)form the chart and past them after we change our template?I have this but it just copies the horizontal lines.
Explain with illustration picture/s
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Is it possible to get this indicator to print a 25 pip box, 25 pips below the low and above the high with push notifications to alert when price reaches this box? For example my open hour is 4 and close is at 8. The indicator would print a 25 pip box 25 pips above the time range and below it
The indicator in the pic prints but doesn't have push notifications nor alerts for the box

Thanks

Mr Tools

Mr Mntiwana

Regarding post 4180 and post 4258

3 Level ZZ Semafor.mq4
(7.85 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
Can someone help me with this indicator to show the results of higher time frame on the 15 minute chart ( or lower time frames on higher charts )

Maybe the info can be displayed on the right corner of chart from other time frames instead of going back and forth ( 1 or 2 or 3 )

I hope I was clear

Thanks very much

Request...Please upload Stochastics Momentum Index Indicator if someone has got it.
This has more Smooth output as compared to Stochastics Indicator.

Stochastics Momentum Index Settings Window has following options :

%K Period : ____
%K Smooth : _____
%K Double smooth : ____
%D Periods : _____

0 Zero Line and 40 / -40 or User selectable OBOS Levels available.

Please refer to the attachment.

I am not looking for " SMI or Blau SMI " which has different options and different output.

It will be an added advantage If this indicator has option for arrows/dots for OBOS levels in the Indicator window as available in MACD Tape Average

Will Appreciate if someone can help.
Attachments

roshtrader wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:55 pm Request...Please upload Stochastics Momentum Index Indicator if someone has got it.
This has more Smooth output as compared to Stochastics Indicator.

Stochastics Momentum Index Settings Window has following options :

%K Period : ____
%K Smooth : _____
%K Double smooth : ____
%D Periods : _____

0 Zero Line and 40 / -40 or User selectable OBOS Levels available.

Please refer to the attachment.

I am not looking for " SMI or Blau SMI " which has different options and different output.

It will be an added advantage If this indicator has option for arrows/dots for OBOS levels in the Indicator window as available in MACD Tape Average

Will Appreciate if someone can help.
Poor illustration picture,almost hiding things
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.