Re: Identify This Indicator

mntiwana wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:40 am Tobi
You knows whoever explained the strategy must illustrate with full picture,maximum he can did rename the used stuff and this what this member looking for - two things i really dislike,when pregnant lady hide things from gynecologist doctor and poor/rude attitude with any person
That's the point, we have too less information and a little snip of the template. As so often, you're right. A secretly pregnant lady, unless you were the reason, can muck up the whole day. Difficult to keep a good attitude in this situation, I guess.

Do you know what have a German shepherd and a shortsighted gynecologist in common? Both have a wet nose ;)
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post:
Jimmy

Krelian99 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:44 am

That's the point, we have too less information and a little snip of the template. As so often, you're right. A secretly pregnant lady, unless you were the reason, can muck up the whole day. Difficult to keep a good attitude in this situation, I guess.

Do you know what have a German shepherd and a shortsighted gynecologist in common? Both have a wet nose ;)
As long as you believe or believe, that there is an indicator that fills the pockets of money, there will always be such situations.

emicovi wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:25 pm go call yourself a ----------. No one offended you. Learn to be respectful.
excuse you....................... you the one who purposely cropped the picture to keep the indicator names out of site u hide it
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hi guys
Please be polite and respectful to every each at FS
such slang is not appreciated and accepted here
do you think official staff only keep busy editing your unmannerly and out of topic posts that is no use of to any
thanks
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

ionone wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:41 am hey

the indi is called WPRSIgnal (or WPRSinyal) apparently but i can't find it anywhere

if it's possible i prefer mq4 file

thanks so much

Jeff
here is that
"WPRSI signal"
It using an combination of wpr and rsi regarding displaying on chart signals (arrows)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.