Re: Identify This Indicator

emicovi wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:30 am Can you guys identify these indicators on this chart? I have the strategy exlained and it's very good I only need the names of these indicators:

oiZeeMs_d.jpg
Mate that's a pretty limited screenshot I can't see shit. Post a full screenshot please.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

emicovi wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:57 pm
Well the problem is I don’t have the full screen. This pic is all I have
Good luck with that!!!!!! Only thing we can see in there is RENKO bars hahahhaa get a full screenshot plz we are not puzzle solvers --------------!!!! :lol:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

emicovi wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:30 am Can you guys identify these indicators on this chart? I have the strategy exlained and it's very good I only need the names of these indicators:
When you have the strategy explained, why you still need the names? How could you know whether it's a good strategy - to the little snip (who made this? This is really bad, you must admit) I see I can say it's not but leave it with that.

Krelian99 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:42 am

When you have the strategy explained, why you still need the names? How could you know whether it's a good strategy - to the little snip (who made this? This is really bad, you must admit) I see I can say it's not but leave it with that.
Tobi
You knows whoever explained the strategy must illustrate with full picture,maximum he can did rename the used stuff and this what this member looking for - two things i really dislike,when pregnant lady hide things from gynecologist doctor and poor/rude attitude with any person
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.