Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

suresh80 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:25 am

Please post these 2 Indicators Latest / Updated Version " Dynamic Zone TDI Adaptive " & Smoothed RSI Inverse Fisher Transform " as seen in the 2 Lower Charts and as seen in the Attachment File.

I am unable to find them.
Mr suresh
All you needs to go through this
MT4 Indicators Threads List
here
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8430755
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I am not sure whether this is the best indicator to 'add an alert to' but as a 'theory' could it be made into an alert when SELECTED levels are touched?
It is a multi- timeframe pivot indicator with mid levels although this particular pivot indi needs to have the levels deleted and refreshed whenever there is a change needed so it is not a good 'easy to change' indicator as you would expect.
My hope is that either this one can be adapted, and corrected where necessary, OR a similar MTF pivot indicator could be found and made into an alert system for when the price touches a chosen main or mid level pivot.
It will be very useful for entries and exit notifications.
Is an alert possible?
Thanks.
TEAMTRADER

Hi Team and Mr Tools. Hope you could assist with this one.

At present the attached indicator has a Histogram, which is coloured in respect to the candles on the chart (i.e. green histogram bar for a bullish candle on the chart and vice versa).

Would it be possible to change the histogram colouring so it reflects whether the histo is above or below the Zero line (i.e. green above 0, red below 0)?

Thanks in advance!

xxxena wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:41 pm Hi,
please for help to modify or create new indicator.
I have an indicator that plot vertical line X candles back from current candle, and 2 horizontal lines also.
I need this to be modified like this :
When I manually draw a vertical line and move around chart 2 horizontal lines will be created on close of 5 candle back, and second horizontal line on close of 4 candle back, horizontal lines follows vertical line when vertical line is moved.
Attached indicator to be modified to work as I describe?
Thank you in advance :)

V_line4.mq4
24 downloads and still no respond... please coders for help... btw today when market is open I have notice that existing indicator do not follow the market.. when new candle open vertical and horizontal lines do not move... :(

xxxena wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:07 pm

24 downloads and still no respond... please coders for help... btw today when market is open I have notice that existing indicator do not follow the market.. when new candle open vertical and horizontal lines do not move... :(
"24 downloads and still no respond"
These down loads are of visitors,not FS - :)
dont worry this is not of their use,it is not refreshing (i guess some coding problem) and some specific personal kind
there are so many Vlines indicators but i can not understand Hlines
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:43 am

"24 downloads and still no respond"
These down loads are of visitors,not FS - :)
dont worry this is not of their use,it is not refreshing (i guess some coding problem) and some specific personal kind
there are so many Vlines indicators but i can not understand Hlines
That is reason why I ask coders for help, because I do not know how to solve problem of refreshing. If anyone can help I will be happy, and I am happy that visitors can download but when it is good and work well.
I'm working on some price action system of my one and this indicator is to define some levels.

Other indicator witch I request to modify from existing one is to be able to find critical levels in the past.

If anyone have time and want to help please. This is place for requests and ideas or not?

Zelias wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:51 pm Hi Team and Mr Tools. Hope you could assist with this one.

At present the attached indicator has a Histogram, which is coloured in respect to the candles on the chart (i.e. green histogram bar for a bullish candle on the chart and vice versa).

Would it be possible to change the histogram colouring so it reflects whether the histo is above or below the Zero line (i.e. green above 0, red below 0)?

Thanks in advance!
On line 254 try changing

Code: Select all

if(IndexBuffer__1[i]>=IndexBuffer__1[i+1])
to
if(IndexBuffer__1>=0)

xxxena wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:09 am

That is reason why I ask coders for help, because I do not know how to solve problem of refreshing. If anyone can help I will be happy, and I am happy that visitors can download but when it is good and work well.
I'm working on some price action system of my one and this indicator is to define some levels.

Other indicator witch I request to modify from existing one is to be able to find critical levels in the past.

If anyone have time and want to help please. This is place for requests and ideas or not?
Seems the refreshing issue better in this version.