Re: Coding Help

Hi coders, really need some help with building my EA.

So i have 2 ex4 files from a bought indicator and I'll go into as much depth as possible to explain what i want from them.
I want to use the iCustom() function to use the 2 indicators (as i dont have the source code). One of the indicators is an arrow indicator which has red and green arrows for buy and sell, and the other indicator is two atr bands which act as buy and sell zones.

For buy position - price has to be above the inner band and green up arrow must have formed on the previous bar.
Sell position is the opposite.

I've spent a week trying to do it myself but i just cant, i dont know the syntax too well. If someone could provide me the ea template and i'll just fill it in with the necessary details from the indicator. Thank you so much to whoever helps :)

Fahim wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:14 pm Hi coders, really need some help with building my EA.

So i have 2 ex4 files from a bought indicator and I'll go into as much depth as possible to explain what i want from them.
I want to use the iCustom() function to use the 2 indicators (as i dont have the source code). One of the indicators is an arrow indicator which has red and green arrows for buy and sell, and the other indicator is two atr bands which act as buy and sell zones.

For buy position - price has to be above the inner band and green up arrow must have formed on the previous bar.
Sell position is the opposite.

I've spent a week trying to do it myself but i just cant, i dont know the syntax too well. If someone could provide me the ea template and i'll just fill it in with the necessary details from the indicator. Thank you so much to whoever helps :)
At first,you are welcome here
As for EA,if you are not well in coding and sufficient expert - then you must imagine,a single wrong digit can lead to where regarding results/out put of an EA
As for ex4 format indicators,we cant figure out which one this/these indicator is,till you post these (if not secret) because mostly stuff is renamed and or clone copies of Mladen/Mrtools coded indicators around the globe -there is possibility at FS might be a better alternative of your bought toys, also those of yours can be some other/different than of Mladen/Mrtools,cant say any thing certainly
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:03 am

At first,you are welcome here
As for EA,if you are not well in coding and sufficient expert - then you must imagine,a single wrong digit can lead to where regarding results/out put of an EA
As for ex4 format indicators,we cant figure out which one this/these indicator is,till you post these (if not secret) because mostly stuff is renamed and or clone copies of Mladen/Mrtools coded indicators around the globe -there is possibility at FS might be a better alternative of your bought toys, also those of yours can be some other/different than of Mladen/Mrtools,cant say any thing certainly

the indicators arent secret but they are paid for. they are only in ex4 format. if you can decompile and use it to make the icustom features work than feel free. i will post them now but you need a code to activate them which you will recieve if you bought them, but you can do a glitch by loading the template and clicking the buttons on the "pullback mode" buttons on the side and it will appear but you will have to keep doing it if you switch timeframes. Thanks mladen

"THE BD 5.0" contains renamed and repainting stuff - edited by mod

Fahim wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:12 am

the indicators arent secret but they are paid for. they are only in ex4 format. if you can decompile and use it to make the icustom features work than feel free. i will post them now but you need a code to activate them which you will recieve if you bought them, but you can do a glitch by loading the template and clicking the buttons on the "pullback mode" buttons on the side and it will appear but you will have to keep doing it if you switch timeframes. Thanks mladen
For your kind information - decompiling is strictly prohibited at FS - and an coding expert can easily manage icustom call,not me unfortunately - :)
The BD 5.0 zones/arrows are no doubts "TMA Centered bands" (atr ver)
b clock is every where
dash trend can be found if very necessary - :)
simple rsi is built in
sma period 100 is built in
it seems you paid (if paid) for some of repainting stuff
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:40 am

For your kind information - decompiling is strictly prohibited at FS - and an coding expert can easily manage icustom call,not me unfortunately - :)
The BD 5.0 zones/arrows are no doubts "TMA Centered bands" (atr ver)
b clock is every where
dash trend can be found if very necessary - :)
simple rsi is built in
sma period 100 is built in
it seems you paid (if paid) for some of repainting stuff

the arrows dont repaint, but the bands do. can you send the ex4 and mq4 of tma centred bands (atr ver) please :)