MagnifyCommercial - Paid Coding Service

Commercial - Paid Coding Service

Hi to all Trading Community
In general Indicators and EAs are coded in common and the way that help/benefit to all/most of trading community but there is always room and queries when users asking for some personal and specific needs/conditions,that do not help and attract to common users,so such request are ignored and over looked
Also some times a users want to test his/her idea but it is a very worse situation for coders precious time

Aside from the indicators,EAs are the most common question and request that is widely asked but impossible to response and solve, for every poster/members individual wish,as every new persons requirement is far from and very different to any next

so FS solved this of users matter and requested Mrtools to manage time for.

Also as we receiving so many PMs daily from members for paid coding,so
FS is proudly announcing a new service to its valued members "Paid coding service" thread.

Now members can make orders of their personal and specific requirements regarding Indicators of any kind,EAs,scripts and all that is possible in coding world.

As you all knows well and familiar with Mladen/Mrtools coding skills since from so long years back free coding,helping and contributing to trading community sincerely and happily with a very calm,soft,polite and friendly attitude,not only at FS but at TSD,mql4 (now mql5) FF and their codes are spread at the whole globe (sites) where there are mt4 users,so there is no room for poor coding - they are the best reliable not only in person but as far as in coding expertise,not limited to MQ4 but also MQ5,may be more too.

Members can explain their requirement with all necessary details here at this thread to Mrtools or can make a PM when there is some secret idea and strategy.

Big thanks to Mrtools for being agreed managing time for responding members coding orders
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Commercial - Paid Coding Service

Recommendations
Usually customers are assumed a bit higher in concerning knowledge and understanding things that belongs to trading and indicators/EAs behavior than newbie/s and very fresh traders
Be sure,you are serious and well prepared before posting a order,as time is the most important factor than any thing else,especially for coders
Explain well every single details and requirement of your order for to avoid numbers of redo and any problem,issue later
A part of negotiated sum of project quote will be paid in prior (depends on both parties how much) as peoples change their mind for whatever reason,what about coders time then
Orders can be of a new code - extension - up gradation and or some addition/s in previous code
project quote that includes full source code, backtesting, troubleshooting and modifications as needed.
Executable (ex4/5) format file will be provided for to test/check for limited time duration with 1 demo/live account number of the user that user will be provide,it will not work on other accounts as a safety barrier for both parties
when customer will report OK and will be FUND the full negotiated price,the source code will be provided (other than the codes are not public yet,it will be informed clearly by coder at start)
Any new addition in the code will be renegotiated and recharged,might be free or charge able decided by coder (depends on the nature and size of addition)
Mode of payment/s will be decided by both parties which is fast,cheap and more appropriate for both

Advantage
Customize MetaTrader So You Can Do More & Make More
Expert Advisors - Formulate your trading ideas & strategies into EAs to simplify complex trading tasks and maximize profits
Existing Program Modification - Customize your current EA or indicator
custom programming solutions for MetaTrader that simplify manual trading and allow you to partially or fully automate tasks. Just imagine how much easier life could be with a program based on your own personal trading strategy!
Experts here use clear code that is easy to modify later should you want to modify or expand your trading strategy. As experienced MetaTrader programmers, our kind coders are able and capable to include very advanced features as defaults for each program
Whether you want a small program or a complete system, coding experts develop a solution that lets you achieve more with your trading strategy

For to avoid misunderstanding and issues with new and unknown coder,FS recommends rather than to test and trust some new programmer that users dont know of before - why not contact the persons/coders you knows of them well from since long many years and using their free codes,you knows well of them and their coding status and expertise,are more reliable for you
Imagine how much more you can accomplish when MetaTrader is customized to your personal trading strategy.
Guaranteed ensure you get exactly what you want and described.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi Mntiwanan Mrtools it is great to see this open. May I ask some question? For custom work do we post in dis thread or pm u direct???
Is there pricing for custom indicator EA work yet? I am so so happy this open now for public because Mrtool & Mladen are best the Forex coders in the world :D
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:33 pm Hi Mntiwanan Mrtools it is great to see this open. May I ask some question? For custom work do we post in dis thread or pm u direct???
Is there pricing for custom indicator EA work yet? I am so so happy this open now for public because Mrtool & Mladen are best the Forex coders in the world :D
Yes,you are welcome to ask any thing that help you until it is not prohibited - :)
you can ask here in thread too,it will help others how to order some thing
also later you can PM to Mrtools to keep secret your idea and strategy (if it is some thing secret and or personal)
for coding matters you dont needs to PMs me as it dont belongs to me,i will be replying here in open thread so the rest of trading community know how things going on
For any project,quoting price will be decided by coders (negotiable) as it belongs to them (it depends on the nature and length of coding work-simple or complicated)
And the usual work and service at FS will be going on as usual,no change,no difference in any thing
it is just an addition and extension within FS to expand and maximize its service circle
yes,FS trying its best to serve and facilitate its valued members where and what is possible,so an especial request was made to Mrtools for managing time for our users - as members here at FS and other persons from different sites also asking (PM,Emails,Skype,FB) for this kind of help/service

AmirDehghani wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:16 pm Thank you All for starting this precious service.
Please Provide a Free EA coding service as well.
for example, Coding service by some "developing/student coders" certified by Pro-Coders of FS.
(even more, I think your website has potential to employs coders for these kind of services ...)
Thanks and Good Job
FS will be try that too
there are so many EAs already coded and posted and we are continuously posting the rest too
also replying the coding matters at coding thread,partially a kind of free coding service

AmirDehghani wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:16 pm Thank you All for starting this precious service.
Please Provide a Free EA coding service as well.
for example, Coding service by some "developing/student coders" certified by Pro-Coders of FS.
(even more, I think your website has potential to employs coders for these kind of services ...)
Thanks and Good Job
yes this one is good idea i will love to sign up for paid coding teaching like something a MRTOOLS MASTERCLASS something like that!!!!!!!!! i will make payment now is paypal ok & how much????
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

AmirDehghani wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:28 pm Also Please work on Idea of starting some Mql4/5-Coding online classes (with assignment) for any member who is interested in :thumbup:
Thanks for suggestions
hope members will be limited on topic for what thread is created - for others topics there are appropriate threads and can be created new even