Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi,
please for help to modify or create new indicator.
I have an indicator that plot vertical line X candles back from current candle, and 2 horizontal lines also.
I need this to be modified like this :
When I manually draw a vertical line and move around chart 2 horizontal lines will be created on close of 5 candle back, and second horizontal line on close of 4 candle back, horizontal lines follows vertical line when vertical line is moved.
Attached indicator to be modified to work as I describe?
Thank you in advance :)

Sandile wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:51 am Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a script or EA that can open trades at a close or above a horizontal line, with functionality to place a stop and take profit.

I've looked on the EA threads on forex-station.com to no success.

I hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend.
Here you go, one from my private collection :)
I'm not using it for a long time... so
place horizontal line on chart, Name or description ( I do not remember ) is to define what you want to open.
Simply write letter/s in name or description section.
B= buy stop
S= sell stop
Bl ( or BL) = Buy Limit
Sl ( or SL) = Sell Limit
when market open position TP and SL will apear on chart.
Trail stop must have some value if not order will be closed... if you do not want EA to trail SL just put same value as TP.
800 = 80 pips for gold
I recomend to try this on demo acc to get familiar with it and than on live acc.
WARNING : If you have open position and you shut down your computer MT platform wil not recognise TP and SL lines and you have to be aware of that
TP and SL are hidden from your broker.
These users thanked the author xxxena for the post:
hannele

xxxena wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Here you go, one from my private collection :)
I'm not using it for a long time... so
place horizontal line on chart, Name or description ( I do not remember ) is to define what you want to open.
Simply write letter/s in name or description section.
B= buy stop
S= sell stop
Bl ( or BL) = Buy Limit
Sl ( or SL) = Sell Limit
when market open position TP and SL will apear on chart.
Trail stop must have some value if not order will be closed... if you do not want EA to trail SL just put same value as TP.
800 = 80 pips for gold
I recomend to try this on demo acc to get familiar with it and than on live acc.
WARNING : If you have open position and you shut down your computer MT platform wil not recognise TP and SL lines and you have to be aware of that
TP and SL are hidden from your broker.

LinEA.ex4
Thank you very much, I'll test on Demo.

suresh80 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:37 pm

Please post these 2 Indicators Latest / Updated Version " Dynamic Zone TDI Adaptive " & Smoothed RSI Inverse Fisher Transform "
as seen in the Attachment File.

I am unable to find them.

Thanks..
This is a version of the smoothed rsi ift. Maybe contact who posted the picture and that person may be able to share them.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
suresh80, Jimmy, Holmes27, myrx, Jedidiah

Ajiboyf wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:40 am Hello Mr Tools, Mr Mladen
Please can we have alerts with arrows on the Dynamic Zone BB stops indicator with latest prices added and More Ma methods.
Alerts is my priority if you have time,sorry for any inconvenience
Request you to Help : mladen
Ajiboyf

Please post these 2 Indicators Latest / Updated Version " Dynamic Zone TDI Adaptive " & Smoothed RSI Inverse Fisher Transform " as seen in the 2 Lower Charts and as seen in the Attachment File.

I am unable to find them.
Attachments