Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mntiwana wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:41 pm

The ver you posted,is Mladen's "Heiken ashi smoothed oscillator" indicator originally - some body removed copy right,link,version lines code part from - renaming and tempering game started with mt5 codes now,strange,peoples can not bear with the author name but using their free codes
Sir,
Here is the following link where I copied the codes.
_______________________________________________________ edited
Note : Links are not allowed

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:16 am
Made this version.
Sir can you please Help me in this.
I have posted 2 queries on this page link :
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8418142&start=4220

Query 1 *
Is There Any Signal Indicator which Plots Line ( and Arrows User Selectable ) on the chart when the conditions -- Bands Crossover and Ehlers are both met as shown in the chart ?

Query 2 *
Please post these 2 Indicators Latest / Updated Version " Dynamic Zone TDI Adaptive " & Smoothed RSI Inverse Fisher Transform "
as seen in the Attachment File.

I am unable to find them.

Thanks..

Sorry to share the link over here if I am making a mistake to post here.

suresh80 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:27 am

Sir can you please Help me in this.
I have posted 2 queries on this page link :
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8418142&start=4220

Query 1 *
Is There Any Signal Indicator which Plots Line ( and Arrows User Selectable ) on the chart when the conditions -- Bands Crossover and Ehlers are both met as shown in the chart ?

Query 2 *
Please post these 2 Indicators Latest / Updated Version " Dynamic Zone TDI Adaptive " & Smoothed RSI Inverse Fisher Transform "
as seen in the Attachment File.

I am unable to find them.

Thanks..

Sorry to share the link over here if I am making a mistake to post here.
Links that belongs to FS and inter connect within FS are appreciated
what was possible and fast reply,that is responded already
indicators are coded the way that useful and benefits to all traders/users,at least to mostly users
for specific and personal requirements,we are going to launch/open a paid coding thread at FS
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.