Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Abhishek1979 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:44 pm

Thanks for replying sir. What i meant was i dont have these indicator. I am looking for the indicator for which i have attached the image and also i am looking for trix 9 which i suppose is the latest version indicator.
At chart there are more than 1 indicators - in sub window,the names are written there
there are so many variations of Trix,as for i am aware of,i dont know any trix 9
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

friend4you wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:31 pm

Interesting description, is jurik now 4th or first place? A better comparison would be default settings as they are calculated differently or choose settings which make them most equal and compare them by their overshoot and reaction and smoothness as you did. Maybe how many false signals are created during a flat or volatile sideway market would be interesting too.

The Jurik inventer says in the pdf I posted lately, two jurik intersections would give interesting signals. Why are crossings better than slope change?
Default settings and fitting settings came later,when you are comparing then those should be with same parameters,as i told i fixed all at period 10 price close
in comparison i am not going equalize them neither testing their over shooting and reaction and or smoothness testing,also not considering any true/false signaling nor flat or trending fitting - these all factors come later when applying within some strategy

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Request to add the author name in Indicator file name.

It will be of great help if All indicators uploaded have their original author names.
There may be more than 10 supertrend / MA Cross / MACD etc...
Example: Instead of " supetrend " it should be " supertrend - mladen "

It helps to know which one we are using and by wich author.
It also helps while updating.

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

How to Track Indicator File Name change in case of updates.

Whenever we download the update to a indicator the file name changes from supertrend to supertrend 1.1 to supertrend 1.5 and so on.

If we have used supertrend in a Template and update MT directory with new updated file say supertrend 1.2 but the template is still using supertrend then as a USER how do we keep track of this and solve this.

Suggestion for Posting Only the Best Indicators ( Top 5 ) for a Respective Indicator in a Single Link Thread and keep on updating this single Link for the Updates for the Respective Indicators and remove the OLD ones from here.

There are lots of MACD / RSI / superb indicators by mrtools / mladen / others.
As a NEW USER / Beginner it's hard to search and it's still very hard to know which one to select for Respective Indicator.

Request to post the Top 5 Best ones for Respective Indicators and Other Best Indicators made by mrtools / mladen / others.

CodeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I am a Beginner / not from coding background.

I humbly request mrtools / mladen / others to give these options in their Indicators.

1)
Option to show symbols /signals / arrows / dots / user input text etc in Main Chart window.
Tick / Untick.
2)
Option to show symbols /signals / arrows / dots etc in Subgraph window.
Tick / Untick.

So we will get option to see the Signals in Main chart window or Subgraph window or Both.
eg: MACD - option to plot signal / dots / arrows in Main chart window or subgraph ( MACD Indicator ) window or Both.

3)
All Indicators to be by default with mtf / signals ( arrows / dots / etc ) / alerts etc options / features by default.

Hi suresh
All you needs to invest some time on reading/learning things
dont be hurry
there is no short cut,especially in online trading
dont post outer links in forum - that of your post/thread is deleted
any way welcome here - :)

mntiwana wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:01 pm Hi suresh
All you needs to invest some time on reading/learning things
dont be hurry
there is no short cut,especially in online trading
dont post outer links in forum - that of your post/thread is deleted
any way welcome here - :)
I am a beginner / not so tech savvy.
I was not knowing as I should not post the link.
If I had not posted the Link then it will be difficult to explain as to How a simple single Link is useful for Download.
Posted as to get a help as to how to find Indicators easily by Date Descending Sort / A single Link to Download.

Thanks..