Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:23 pm This is a mt4 version of Deviation scaled ma from Mladen's mt5 version and his description

Deviation scaled moving average was described in the “The Deviation-Scaled Moving Average.” article of July 2018 TASC
Since it is actually a sort of EMA (Exponential Moving Average made adaptive using what Ehlers calls "deviation scaling")
Much Love for posting this. Thank you
These users thanked the author JADragon3 for the post:
Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:23 pm This is a mt4 version of Deviation scaled ma from Mladen's mt5 version and his description

Deviation scaled moving average was described in the “The Deviation-Scaled Moving Average.” article of July 2018 TASC
Since it is actually a sort of EMA (Exponential Moving Average made adaptive using what Ehlers calls "deviation scaling")
mrTools, can this one be made mtf?

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:44 am This is a deviation scaled macd with a choice of histogram on slope or on zero cross.
Wonderful bro, this really is a step up :clap:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Schwarz wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:35 pm Hello mrtools,
thanks for the "dsma macd.ex4", it looks graet, sorry, but I can't start/run it and change it - maybe because of a "Build 1090 issue" ? I dont know, can you please change the code ?

Thanks
Schwarz
But it is working with me as default too,i just downloaded it from said post and tested by changing every parameter,it is OK
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.