'GOLD NUGGET INDICATOR'...please change the alert times + add arrows.

The indi: b1090+ MTH2014 MBFX Timing Mod Indi.ex4
is a really GOLD NUGGET INDICATOR:)
Because of the timing alerts much better as the RSX versions and really accurate for entry and exit.
Just a small modification would be enough to make it perfect!
The alerts time must be changed, and arrows are required.

ALERT with a RED arrow should appear, when in the OB zone the GREEN color CHANGES to GOLD.
ALERT with GREEN arrow should appear, when in the OS zone the RED color CHANGES to GOLD.
I also added the original mq4 file called: MBFX Timing.mq4

Thanks in advance
These users thanked the author vadvid for the post (total 2):
KLuv, andrei-1

Re: 'GOLD NUGGET INDICATOR'...please change the alert times + add arrows.

vadvid wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:47 am The indi: b1090+ MTH2014 MBFX Timing Mod Indi.ex4
Because of the timing alerts much better as the RSX versions and really accurate for entry and exit.

ALERT with a RED arrow should appear, when in the OB zone the GREEN color CHANGES to GOLD.
ALERT with GREEN arrow should appear, when in the OS zone the RED color CHANGES to GOLD.

Thanks in advance
! b1090+ MTH2014 MBFX Timing Mod Indi.ex4
MBFX Timing.mq4
Compare it with this indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, reachme, appsoluxions, vadvid, fantom_spb, andrei-1

vadvid wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:47 am The indi: b1090+ MTH2014 MBFX Timing Mod Indi.ex4

Thanks in advance
! b1090+ MTH2014 MBFX Timing Mod Indi.ex4
MBFX Timing.mq4
Guys
Aside from what Mrtools posted a best alternative and extended featured version
be ware please - MBFX Timing is a decompiled and renamed rsx nrp indicator originally,even rsx nrp is more reliable than that old rsx (MBFX)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
andrei-1
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:48 am
Guys
Aside from what Mrtools posted a best alternative and extended featured version
be ware please - MBFX Timing is a decompiled and renamed rsx nrp indicator originally,even rsx nrp is more reliable than that old rsx (MBFX)
Hi Mrtools,

RE : rsx nrp_alerts
Hope you can help please - i have tried to change the sound file but it still gives me the sound of the default "alert".....i added the new WAV file in the "Sounds" folder, changed the name of the file in the indicator to point to the new file (alert3.wav) but still its stuck with the default "alert.wav" sound, i have even changed the coding to play the new sound file name but still no luck, is there something else i need to do here as its really killing me... :(

juanv101 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:50 am

Hi Mrtools,

RE : rsx nrp_alerts
Hope you can help please - i have tried to change the sound file but it still gives me the sound of the default "alert".....i added the new WAV file in the "Sounds" folder, changed the name of the file in the indicator to point to the new file (alert3.wav) but still its stuck with the default "alert.wav" sound, i have even changed the coding to play the new sound file name but still no luck, is there something else i need to do here as its really killing me... :(
On an open chart go to tools/options/events then double click on the action field of the corresponding event you want to change, then you will get a drop down then click on"choose other" and pick the file you want and then click okay.
Attachments

LikeRe: 'GOLD NUGGET INDICATOR'...please change the alert times + add arrows.

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:08 am

On an open chart go to tools/options/events then double click on the action field of the corresponding event you want to change, then you will get a drop down then click on"choose other" and pick the file you want and then click okay.
Thank you Mrtools - you pointed me in the right direction, i disabled the alert sound and that enabled the indicator to play the custom sound