Re: MACD&RSI

macd & rsi wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:19 am GBP and EUR both are going up .

If you can't keep EUR/GBP until 0.8840 ( stop loss) , then can exit with less loss .
I am with it until TP or STOP .
Agreed. Pretty sure it'll be safe and won't hit your stop as it's been trying to break below the monthly Fib 50 line right now (0.8859) but I seriously doubt it'll succeed. We'll see how it goes.
Fingers crossed for our long trades bro. Have a good night.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
macd & rsi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:03 am
Agreed. Pretty sure it'll be safe and won't hit your stop as it's been trying to break below the monthly Fib 50 line right now (0.8859) but I seriously doubt it'll succeed. We'll see how it goes.
Fingers crossed for our long trades bro. Have a good night.
When a trader take a time and analyse charts and make a decision to long or short , after that , nothing gonna change . hit the stop or trailing it or take profit .

OK , now , as I said at last previous post ,, waiting for USD/CAD to touch the previous support area , which is now the resistance area( based on very common technical analyses law ) , everything at daily chart is ok for having a good short . I hope it will be full of profit .
Attachments

macd & rsi wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:38 am OK , EUR/GBP HIT THE STOP .

-70 PIPS
Not to worry bro at least you're out of that bad trade now you'll make up those pips again next week.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
macd & rsi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:06 am

Not to worry bro at least you're out of that bad trade now you'll make up those pips again next week.
thank you bro ,always with positive energy !

yes all of system trading has negative and positive pips .just follow the system , obey the rules .

macd & rsi wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:00 pm

When a trader take a time and analyse charts and make a decision to long or short , after that , nothing gonna change . hit the stop or trailing it or take profit .

OK , now , as I said at last previous post ,, waiting for USD/CAD to touch the previous support area , which is now the resistance area( based on very common technical analyses law ) , everything at daily chart is ok for having a good short . I hope it will be full of profit .
after news , I break even my order @ 1.2920 , ,,, now I stopped out .

after news if price goes higher than the previous high ,, it shows a bullish trend

Re: MACD&RSI's Trading

GBP/USD is bullish at H4 , but H1 is bearish , wait to have a clear direction , I think , tomorrow after london session's opening , have a decision .

Attache the GBP chart , it is enough clear to write something .

GBP/JPY is on the support area , if it would break , can go to 145.60 . Break :: means at H1 TF have a sell signal .
Attachments