Re: Various Expert Advisors

pin12 wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:41 am Hello friends..

I downloaded this expert advisor for free but I do not know how to use it.
Could you try it to know if it works well?
I had read that this is one of the good ones, but I do not know if it will be the same.
I have already analyzed the files in virustotal dot com and they are completely clean.
Thanks for any help.
Hi, SpiderWeb ProfitMaster v7216 is martingale, it is insanely dangerous to deposit, any martin, without certain controlled parameters in the form (MM) or stop-loss always merges or falls into a huge drawdown, it happens mainly on long trend movements, where there are no major kickbacks, despite the fact that this robot uses 0.01 lot, it will sooner or later fly .... beware of this robot!
These users thanked the author Antonio for the post:
pin12
Volente Deo

The name of the adviser: "Perevertysh"
Year of manufacture: 2016
Version: 1.0
Selling site: Own development
Currency Pairs: EURUSD.GBPUSD.USDJPY
Timeframe: M15
Trading time: Round the clock (except Monday)
Description: The robot trades on the indicator dolly. The principle of trade is as follows: The level is formed to close the previous day to the current day, this level is the basis of all trade. From this level, there are posters. 10 points from the level up is exhibited for purchase. 10 points from the level down is exhibited for sale. Stop on the purchase is set at the sales level. Stop for sale is set at the purchase level, respectively. Let's say that if a cover for a purchase is opened, then the sales cover changes to a double lot (if the purchase was a lot 0.1 then the sale changes to lot 0.2, respectively). The minimum profit target is 20 points. If the market does not make a profit, in this case, for buying, and knocking it out by the stop, then the sales cover (already doubled) is opened accordingly. At the purchase level, a buyout is displayed (in this case 0.4) and there is also a stop for sale. (and so on in a circle).
Remarks: In principle, the robot in its raw form trades in a plus, but there are some points: With strong movements, the robot does not gain profit, sometimes very serious (to trade the robot you need a trawl that will be hauled after reaching a minimum profit of 20 points). There is still a moment in terms of low market volatility. The robot can collect up to 7-8 slots, which guarantees a strong drawdown in the deposit. Most likely, you need to set a restriction in the code so that the robot does not open more than 2 excerpts per day and the next day it opens with double-sized covers in order to cover losses for the previous one. Perhaps there are some other more acceptable options. I publish an open source robot and an indicator on which it trades, in principle it is possible to trade quite easily by the indicator on the indicator, but since it is nocturnal, for residents of the European part of the country this is problematic. The programmer, who wrote the robot on my TS, refused to "dopilivat" the expert, referring to his employment. Perhaps there will be masters who will be able to "finish" the robot, because it has potential.
Backtests: Tests on standard settings, changed only the lot to open the covers.

This is the monitor of this advisor, but it's stopped, because the owl has not been completed, the interest to it has faded. Can someone from our super coders try to fix all the mistakes or bring the code in order, add the missing (newest) trawl and we will rejoice all together and test this owl

test 99.9 with spread 20. Settings did not change. For the period of 2.5 years, when trading 0.1 lot of plum is not observed, good results. The correct martin without a net, with stops, drawdown was $ 2315. A prospective advisor, you need to tweak the settings, I think TP should be increased.
These users thanked the author Antonio for the post (total 2):
reachme, appsoluxions
Volente Deo

Probably a trawl and not needed, if done, then with the ability to turn off, for a basket of orders it is difficult to make a good trawl, but here's the code to be put in order very necessary or even re-write the adviser, add esn, add slippage, add the ability to specify the spread out of which ows will not enter into the deal to put in order and in an understandable kind of trading time, in this form when running a lot of errors get out, I hope Mrtools will take up this business, as the potential is present in this unpretentious owl
it seems to me to put the covers for a distance in pips uncomfortable. We are for automatic trading! It is necessary to make a percentage of daily volatility - it is rather flexible and it is not necessary to manually adjust each time. Well and in general any pips values ​​which are a boundary of something, a threshold. Flots are different, correctly selecting the coefficient of volatility you can delay the biggest drawdown ... There are a lot of mistakes in the code: the robot incorrectly considers the stop-loss - it exposes it 2 times more than the take-profit, sometimes 1000 pips is put.
Issue 201, in the code for what it is 11 times (!) Called the modification of the order.
Volente Deo

CodeRe: Various Expert Advisors

Here is my Stop-Loss and Trailing Stop utilities...

Has to be used as EA, but they are for manual trading.

Included too is Close All (on chart), Close and Reverse and Close and REPEAT scripts.
Set the hotkeys in your scripts folder in MT4

Again this is all for manual trading....but I find it very usefull.

Cheers mates

-simon

PS: Dear Mr.Tools, would you please tweak the sl (stoploss utility) so it plays sound once stoploss is hit. I have attempted to do that in many ways, but I could not make it work. Greetz...
These users thanked the author simon_n3z for the post:
GelindoP
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

Have you heard of Functions Glossary or anything similar ?
This function should prevent the EA from opening too many positions and consuming the available margin, which could lead to a costly margin call. It is a limitation of the number of open positions for each EA. When this number is reached, the EA should only open a new position if an existing one is closed.
Is there a way to limit the leverage to 1:10 in a 1000 usd account; or Is there a possibility to limit the total lot size of all open orders to 10 lots for example?

bonifaas_abe wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:17 pm Have you heard of Functions Glossary or anything similar ?
This function should prevent the EA from opening too many positions and consuming the available margin, which could lead to a costly margin call. It is a limitation of the number of open positions for each EA. When this number is reached, the EA should only open a new position if an existing one is closed.
Is there a way to limit the leverage to 1:10 in a 1000 usd account; or Is there a possibility to limit the total lot size of all open orders to 10 lots for example?

This can help limit the lot size of total open trades - didn't check it hope it doesn't give compilation errors. (Hope you get an idea)

Code: Select all

bool isNewOrderLotSizeAllowed(double totalLotsAllowed, newOrderLotSize) {
	double totalOpenOrdersLots = 0.0;
	for (int count = 0; count < OrdersTotal(); count++) {

if (OrderSelect(count, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) {

totalOpenOrdersLots += OrderLots();
	  }
	}

double afterNewOrderTotalLotSize = totalOpenOrdersLots + newOrderLotSize;
	return (afterNewOrderTotalLotSize <= totalLotsAllowed);
 }