Re: MACD&RSI

USD/CAD , GBP/USD , EUR/USD goes in system's direction .

Now USD/JPY shows a nice divergence . Also GBP/JPY shows a nice move . wait for system's alarm .

sell @ 148 ,,, stop@ 149.70 ,, tp @ 146.50 , and if it will ok , then lower target can reach .
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
Jimmy

macd & rsi wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:53 pm USD/CAD had a very sharp break support . then , based on the technical low , price at majority time , retrace to support area again , touch it , and continue its move .

Then , I am waiting for retrace , sell it , stop@ 1.2950 ,, tp@ 1.275
Good luck for this trading week bro. Will be watching your thread for updates :ugeek:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
macd & rsi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

macd & rsi wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:44 pm EUR/GBP ::

it seems want to go high ,, may be higher than 0.90 ,,,???

On H1 chart we have a sign of uptrend ,, if system shows a buy signal ,, target will be 0.899 & stop will be 0.8845.
Yup you're right bro EURGBP is due for a continuation into the Weekly (up) trend. I've got a couple of long positions in EURGBP too but it's sort of struggling to bust out haha. Hopefully it does that tonight! Nice chart man by the way very neat and clean :angel:

PS: Thanks for posting your chart, nice to see what your RSI is doing so hopefully it explodes to the upside soon hehe
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
macd & rsi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:49 pm

Yup you're right bro EURGBP is due for a continuation into the Weekly (up) trend. I've got a couple of long positions in EURGBP too but it's sort of struggling to bust out haha. Hopefully it does that tonight! Nice chart man by the way very neat and clean :angel:

PS: Thanks for posting your chart, nice to see what your RSI is doing so hopefully it explodes to the upside soon hehe
yes bro , it doesn't show any down ward trend , the DIESEL wants to go up !!! :))

moey_dw wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:20 pm hey u guys correct eurgbp going up now are u going to enter buy trade now mr. macdrsi?
hey :)
I never enter to trade in the middle , I enter to trade if sysytem alarm again , now I am waiting for H4 alarm , to adding buy .

Now on DAILY chart ,,
Blue Channel on the chart , I have shown , says that third wave has started . I analyse just chart , not predict the MARKET.

RSI is near the 50:center line , BBSQUEEZE is getting green . If system at DAILY time frame shows buy signs , I will add long positions .

less than 2 hours we have an important news for GBP ,
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, moey_dw