Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:31 am This is an jurik smoothed atr adaptive jurik filter indicator with floating levels.

Available options include:

.. Choice of quantile bands,Floating levels, Or if minmaxperiod < 0 no levels
.. Coloring of the jurik filter on slope change, middle level cross or outer levels cross
.. 3 different display types, dots, lines, or lines with dots
.. Interpolated multi time frame
.. Filtering on the price and or on the jurik values
.. 33 price options
Dearest Mrtools
Big thanks for this pretty ver,working fine except one distorting display issue when first parameter jurik and filter period changed to 2 - rest is default
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

FBI wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:23 pm Also I have a problem with MTF, just loading and loading.
MTF fixed in this version, the other i have no idea what is causing that, except when using period 2 jma if i increase the atr length it works better.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
moey_dw, talaate, heispark, AlexLoco, FBI, MYakoot, starchild77, Jimmy, navid110, myrx, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:47 pm

MTF fixed in this version, the other i have no idea what is causing that, except when using period 2 jma if i increase the atr length it works better.
mrTools, could you please add "Automatic next TF please". I don't want to be a pain in the....but this Indicator is really great to use in MTF mode. Thanks!

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Dear mrtools!

Thanks, good work, mtf works, but I can't see any settings for the alerts. On right click it says ATR adaptive jma, maybe the file name should also have atr in it. In settings, I would like to be able to change the atr values. Also I support the "next timeframe" request above.

It would be also great, if you correct both, as an future option of all new indicators to be able to select an individual wav-file for each pair, because on news the pop up alert freezes mt4 on volatile news for minutes, also if only few indicators are used on several charts.

Funny, over years many could not understand, why I use and post about atr-bands in several posts, now others seem to like it too in this jurik version.

friend4you wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:49 am
Dear mrtools!

Thanks, good work, mtf works, but I can't see any settings for the alerts. On right click it says ATR adaptive jma, maybe the file name should also have atr in it. In settings, I would like to be able to change the atr values. Also I support the "next timeframe" request above.

It would be also great, if you correct both, as an future option of all new indicators to be able to select an individual wav-file for each pair, because on news the pop up alert freezes mt4 on volatile news for minutes, also if only few indicators are used on several charts.

Funny, over years many could not understand, why I use and post about atr-bands in several posts, now others seem to like it too in this jurik version.
Had forgot the alerts, added them in this version. Also there are settings for the atr here::::

Code: Select all

input int          AtrLength       = 50;               // Jurik atr adaption period to use
input double       AtrPhase        = 0.0;              // Jurik atr phase adaption 
input bool         AtrDouble       = false;            // Jurik atr adaption smooth double
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
nrv, friend4you, SilverBB, taipan, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:17 am Had forgot the alerts, added them in this version. Also there are settings for the atr here::::

input int          AtrLength       = 50;               // Jurik atr adaption period to use
input double       AtrPhase        = 0.0;              // Jurik atr phase adaption 
input bool         AtrDouble       = false;            // Jurik atr adaption smooth double
Cool, thank you very much, feels like Christmas, where wishes come true.

Forex-station is really a great place, where also countries, that don't like each other in politics, come together and make things that so many like. I hope, that mt4 may also live some years, does mladen make mt5-indicators mainly now?
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
Thangarasu

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:17 am Had forgot the alerts, added them in this version. Also there are settings for the atr here::::

mntiwana wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:54 am Dearest Mrtools
Big thanks for this pretty ver,working fine except one distorting display issue when first parameter jurik and filter period changed to 2 - rest is default
regards
Just one small request: Can you make the filter period separately selectable instead of "Jurik and filter period to use"?

This is a mt4 version of Deviation scaled ma from Mladen's mt5 version and his description

Deviation scaled moving average was described in the “The Deviation-Scaled Moving Average.” article of July 2018 TASC
Since it is actually a sort of EMA (Exponential Moving Average made adaptive using what Ehlers calls "deviation scaling")

These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
rudiarius, Jimmy, JADragon3, uncle wong, FBI, appsoluxions, heispark, macd & rsi, SilverBB, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah