Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Eleven wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:34 am Hello, for a professional quality coding, ask Mladen and MrTool, or together with Mntiwana if they have suitable indicators for your rules, I am of an amateur level modifying indicators for my needs. Good day.
Thanks again Pacois for your efforts.I really do appreciate it.
My request is still open ..hopefully, mladen or mrtools might help me..I think mntiwana is admin not a coder?!
[/quote]

Hi,mntiwana is good at finding the work of Mladen and Mr Tool.

if I find something suitable for you I send you, but without the cycle that is not reliable.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Eleven

Hi mladen,

Thanks for your fastsignals_1.ex4 indicator. It is a channel indicator with arrows when the bar cross or touched the channel then signal occurs. I don't have mq4 file but I think that you are the author. . I was hoping (if you do have the mq4) that you could hard code an extern option to show arrows only. I'm happy to get the ex4 file only as long as the chart shows arrows only. Thanks.

Cheers.
Clay.

claypot wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:29 pm Hi mladen,

Thanks for your fastsignals_1.ex4 indicator. It is a channel indicator with arrows when the bar cross or touched the channel then signal occurs. I don't have mq4 file but I think that you are the author. fastsignals__1.ex4. I was hoping (if you do have the mq4) that you could hard code an extern option to show arrows only. I'm happy to get the ex4 file only as long as the chart shows arrows only. Thanks.

Cheers.
Clay.
Fastsignal is Mladen's "tma" - dont know which version exact,be care might be centered tma
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.