Re: Stop Loss Style Indicators

This is a atr stops version using a jurik smoothed Atr controlled by the atr period. Since it's faster and smoother than the regular Atr looks like you can increase the atr period somewhat and eliminate some bad trades.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
society, Jimmy, appsoluxions, talaate, friend4you, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

Kenrobert1 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:27 am Ok, Thank you, Mrtool. Just hope you, Mladen can add all 37+ moving averages to this one instead. It's really working great for my trading. Thank you again
Added the averages and a few other things, also optimized the code somewhat.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
Jimmy, Kenrobert1, 太虚一毫, Skyold, camisa, Jackson Doh, alexm, thomdel, michaelB, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, talaate

The VWAP is also a good stop loss indicator just like the ATR. I prefer using it over ATR because the former concentrates on averaging the closing positions while ATR calculates the average of true ranges specified in a particular time frame.
However both the indicators look out for the volatility and fluctuations anticipated via averages which often makes it difficult to choose between these two

Kenrobert1 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:01 pm Good morning, Mrtools from Nigeria. It's cold over here. How is the weather over at your end? Please help me add your 40+ moving averages & all price options to this indicator. Thanks for all yyou do.
Rainy and warm here. Added the averages and prices.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
ionone, Jimmy, Milad8732, A_5, thomdel, RodrigoRT7, talaate, Demos4x, fadhayemustafa, myrx, Jedidiah