Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I hate to be annoying for someone who wants to help me..

Since market is closed, I used the indicator for Crypto chart to see if it is working. It does send alerts but with every cross to SMA, not the only first cross after major extreme . As in picture it should be the only alert be the one in a white box .
Just one time alert after the same color major extreme.

Eleven wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:56 am I hate to be annoying for someone who wants to help me..

Since market is closed, I used the indicator for Crypto chart to see if it is working. It does send alerts but with every cross to SMA, not the only first cross after major extreme . As in OMGBITM1.png picture it should be the only alert be the one in a white box .
Just one time alert after the same color major extreme.
The problem of other files in your possession, do not warn?

The warning is only on the cross ema zero, the cycle indicator is excluded.

iMAlex.mq4

Naughty 77 wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:20 pm Dear Mr Tools

Thank you for adding the Band MA, but now the following have been removed from RSI MA method ( emad,zero lag dema.zero lag tema,sdec,fractual) . Can the updated list be put back if possible. Apologies for being a pain.

Kind regards

Naughty 77
They are all there including the list sometimes on the chart sub window on mt4 only has so much room to display.Have tried to make the list as short as possible to work.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Antonio

Zelias wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:09 am

Hi mntiwana,

Thanks for the suggestion. I've tried it, but it's not what I need, as I wish to retain the coloring of the main line from the chart on the left (see below). When you compare it to the one on the right (with the settings you provided) it is too slow. It is also important to retain ability to filter by lookback period, as it's one of the very good feats of the indi.

RSI MA Adaptive.jpg

Hope someone can help, but if not I'll just keep on clicking colors away :D

Thanks
Just set Floating levels look back period to 1 and Floating levels up/down % to 50.

Eleven wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:27 am The problem of other files in your possession, do not warn?

The warning is only on the cross ema zero, the cycle indicator is excluded.

iMAlex.mq4
What files? the strategy is just Cycle-identifier and SMA so if you think they have something wrong. Kindly, do one from scratch.

Thnx

Hello, for a professional quality coding, ask Mladen and MrTool, or together with Mntiwana if they have suitable indicators for your rules, I am of an amateur level modifying indicators for my needs. Good day.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Eleven

pacois wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:41 am

warns the cycle, and the price over the ema by adjusting the sensitivity, the arrows are perfect because the cycle is an indicator that recalculates, because it detects the maximum and the minimum price.
hello pacois
I think that's a good indicator to see sideways trend. for example with Indice DAX no trade zone between level 95 and -95. upper or lower this levels it is possible to get a breakout.

Unfortunately, the loading time of the indicator is very very long. isn´t it possible to get the time for loading shorter? for example only count 200 bars?
best regards
markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

marwilli wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:06 pm

hello pacois
I think that's a good indicator to see sideways trend. for example with Indice DAX no trade zone between level 95 and -95. upper or lower this levels it is possible to get a breakout.

Unfortunately, the loading time of the indicator is very very long. isn´t it possible to get the time for loading shorter? for example only count 200 bars?
best regards
markus
Hi, Also install these 2 indicators

download/file.php?id=3334793 :!:
download/file.php?id=3334792 :!:
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
marwilli