Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Eleven wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:24 am 1st_cross_after_extreme.png

Here you go. Just I need an alert when candle 1 closed after crossing SMA 12 .

So after a green major extreme, at the first candle closed that opens below or = SMA 12 and closed above or = SMA 12, send a notification.
and Vice versa.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Eleven

Eleven wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:12 am
WOW!!
I do not know how to thank you enough! It looks way more professional and way above my exceptions and you did it in few minutes!!! I wish market is opened to try it!!
I try it Monday and let you know...Thank you so much, Pacois..You are awesome!! :clap:
:thumbup: :thumbup:
Hello, the gray line is the price close to Ema 12, but for me it is difficult to make an alert with your own rules, I should eliminate the cycle, or maybe an improvement made by the most experienced coders.

Naughty 77 wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:03 am Dear Mr Tools

May i ask for one more small favour plse, can you add band moving average type to the attached indicator you did for me.

Thanking you kindly

Regards

Naughty 77
Added the band moving average type.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 15):
Jimmy, heispark, AlexLoco, Antonio, EducatedHustle, alexm, macbeth, Dego, craibern, RodrigoRT7, A_5, Jedidiah, kvak, pail1217, moey_dw

Eleven wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:58 am

So what exactly this indicator alerts me for?
warns the cycle, and the price over the ema by adjusting the sensitivity, the arrows are perfect because the cycle is an indicator that recalculates, because it detects the maximum and the minimum price.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
Eleven, vvFish

Eleven wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:02 am Thanks again Pacois. Definitely great work!!

I want it just an alert when price crosses SMA in a simple way. I know this cycle indicator recalculates and it is not easy to use that in coding the indicator.
In the second entry indicator, zero and when the price passes through SMA, it should give a closed candlestick alert.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Eleven