Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Naughty 77 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:37 pm Hi Mr Tools

Thank you for the feedback.Mntiwana kindly gave me the ex4 file originally,perhaps he has the mq4 file somewhere. Can you then add RSI averages options to the attached MT4 file....and then the extreme price option as originally requested.

Hope this workaround will solve the problem

Kind regards

Naughty 77
Added the averages and prices also made it more user friendly.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, friend4you, camisa, vvFish

Zelias wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:09 am

Hi mntiwana,

Thanks for the suggestion. I've tried it, but it's not what I need, as I wish to retain the coloring of the main line from the chart on the left (see below). When you compare it to the one on the right (with the settings you provided) it is too slow. It is also important to retain ability to filter by lookback period, as it's one of the very good feats of the indi.

RSI MA Adaptive.jpg

Hope someone can help, but if not I'll just keep on clicking colors away :D

Thanks
Maybe put color of fl to "none"?

Eleven wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:31 am Can you help me to fix this simple indicator (imalex) to send alert. a mql coder suppose to fix it, but he was unable to do.
I greatly appreciate your help
I think the codes imalex and ima are created and or tweaked with "EA builder" software that seems are not correctly coded
better you explain your requirement and experts here will suggest you a better choice/alternative
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Eleven wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:24 am 1st_cross_after_extreme.png

Here you go. Just I need an alert when candle 1 closed after crossing SMA 12 .

So after a green major extreme, at the first candle closed that opens below or = SMA 12 and closed above or = SMA 12, send a notification.
and Vice versa.
At first - forget about cycle identifier,it is a repainter indicator,try using some thing else as filter,there are hundreds tools alternatively

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Eleven wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:24 am 1st_cross_after_extreme.png

Here you go. Just I need an alert when candle 1 closed after crossing SMA 12 .

So after a green major extreme, at the first candle closed that opens below or = SMA 12 and closed above or = SMA 12, send a notification.
and Vice versa.
And for ma indicators - try using Mladen's "Averages" version (find out at moving average thread),that having many more features and capabilities