Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

nyasann wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:22 pm Hello, I am a Japanese binary option investor.
The idea I use is using trend lines and average feet.
If you have any other good idea please tell me, thank you.
2018y09m24d_195301884.jpg
2018y09m24d_200812921.jpg
Welcome to the forum. Please post your template and indicators so we can evaluate your current system.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

nyasann wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:46 pm Hello, FBI
The indicator I used can not be distributed, the left indicator is not an ordinary trend line indicator, it is a trend line of the world standard level, it is a professional person made and it is distributed free of charge It can not be done, even the right professional people were made, it is not possible to distribute it for free, please understand.
Although I was not planning to publish it originally, I just posted this image because I want the opinion of other people and a good idea.2018y09m25d_202252577.jpg
Though i am not in bet mood
but i believes,Mladen/Mrtools invented best indicators comparing to mostly top few coders of the world
if you have doubts and or you want a test match - i am here to hand shake with you - :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

pacois wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:56 am full arrows
THANKS FOR THIS INDICATOR, PLEASE I FOUND OUT THAT IT GIVES DOWN ARROWS ONLY, BUT NO UP ARROWS. CAN YOU INSPECT IT OR POST THE ONE THAT COULD GIVE ARROWS ON BOTH SIDES . . AND IF YOU COULD POSSIBLY POST THE MQ4 FOR OUR ESTEEMED CODERS HERE TO HELP US SEE TO HOW TO MAKE IT WORK PERFECTLY. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

modanetfx wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:01 am
THANKS FOR THIS INDICATOR, PLEASE I FOUND OUT THAT IT GIVES DOWN ARROWS ONLY, BUT NO UP ARROWS. CAN YOU INSPECT IT OR POST THE ONE THAT COULD GIVE ARROWS ON BOTH SIDES . . AND IF YOU COULD POSSIBLY POST THE MQ4 FOR OUR ESTEEMED CODERS HERE TO HELP US SEE TO HOW TO MAKE IT WORK PERFECTLY. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
Hello, I'm sorry but it was just a test, the indicator places perfect arrows from stationary, but then in real everything changes, use the tma, which as everyone knows recalculates.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
modanetfx

pacois wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:41 am

Hello, I'm sorry but it was just a test, the indicator places perfect arrows from stationary, but then in real everything changes, use the tma, which as everyone knows recalculates.
THANKS PACOIS, FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY AND VALUABLE TIME. THE INDICATOR WORKS WELL DURING SLOW OR RANGE PERIODS WITHOUT RECALCULATING, AND , WHILE TESTING IT ON DEMO, I GOT 4/4 BY MAKING USE OF THE DOWN ARROW ALONE. KINDLY TEST IT REAL LIVE AND SEE HOW YOU CAN HELP TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM, MAYBE WITH THE UP ARROW SHOWING , ONE CAN INCREASE THE WINNINGS. THANKS AGAIN FOR BEING THERE FOR US.

modanetfx wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:05 am
THANKS PACOIS, FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY AND VALUABLE TIME. THE INDICATOR WORKS WELL DURING SLOW OR RANGE PERIODS WITHOUT RECALCULATING, AND , WHILE TESTING IT ON DEMO, I GOT 4/4 BY MAKING USE OF THE DOWN ARROW ALONE. KINDLY TEST IT REAL LIVE AND SEE HOW YOU CAN HELP TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM, MAYBE WITH THE UP ARROW SHOWING , ONE CAN INCREASE THE WINNINGS. THANKS AGAIN FOR BEING THERE FOR US.
Hi modanetfx
May i know the reason and benefits,you writing in upper case (ABCD)
Try to be as normal as all others
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

modanetfx wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:05 am
Hi, now I only have these files, in the mt4 indicator folder.

P.S. Do not write in uppercase, in forums it is intended to scream, speak aloud
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
modanetfx