Re: Trend Indicators

Cladi39 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:25 am
Jimmy wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:54 pm
Latest version of the Half Trend indicator by Mladen.

What I like about this new version is that Mladen has managed to create a true "non-repainting" version of this promising indicator.
Now, If you're a long-term trader and you simply trade the Daily chart or higher, this indicator can easily be your best friend by simply taking trades off the Half Trend's alert arrows and use a trailing stop.
But for many of us who love to trade actively, intraday traders and trend scalpers can still benefit from such a solid indicator to catch smaller trends and waves. Give it a try and while you're at it, check out the Daily chart with the Half Trend indicator.

Thanks Mladen.

USDCADDaily.png
Exist a version of Half Trend no repaint but with channels?
There is one but am not sure about repainting issue,as it was altered by a member,not by experts tag team
Attachments
GBPUSDH1.png

mntiwana wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:46 am
Jozo wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:45 am

Mntiwana, thank you for a full answer. I knew it was Jurik version but tried to get a similar indicator set up without success. What settings were used? Can you tell?
post the picture for what you asking,also point out the specific one in topic if multiple indicators applied
This is the Jurik Fatl indicator I am talking about:
https://www.screencast.com/t/sjlfFZwsQ

mntiwana wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:08 am
Jozo wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:50 am

This is the Jurik Fatl indicator I am talking about:
https://www.screencast.com/t/sjlfFZwsQ
Please try to post direct picture here
I would be grateful if you could offer setting for both the Stoch on ocn and for the Jurik on Fatl in the photo. I have tried to set these up as closely as can be seen in the photo without success.
Attachments
Jurik Fatl.png

Jozo wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:31 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:08 am

Please try to post direct picture here
I would be grateful if you could offer setting for both the Stoch on ocn and for the Jurik on Fatl in the photo. I have tried to set these up as closely as can be seen in the photo without success.
Here you go - :)
Attachments
EURUSDM15.png
EURUSDM15.tpl
(1.27 MiB) Downloaded 94 times

mntiwana wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:53 pm
Jozo wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:31 pm

Here you go - :)
Thank you Mntiwana.

mntiwana wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:50 am
Cladi39 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:25 am

Exist a version of Half Trend no repaint but with channels?
There is one but am not sure about repainting issue,as it was altered by a member,not by experts tag team
Thanks soo much for reply but where may i download it?

Deez wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:09 pm
Hi MrTools..could please add arrows on slope instead of middle line cross to this indicator..thanks so much.
Try keeping display main trend line (the white one in my picture) for to better understand slope coloring,so the arrows on zero cross and or on slope change
and i love extend your request to Mrtools - please add slope coloring the main trend line (the white one)
Attachments
USDJPYH4.png

Cladi39 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:06 am
mntiwana wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:50 am

Thanks soo much for reply but where may i download it?
HalfTrend MTF with channels alerts
I think this thread is most suitable for "Half Trend" indicators
The version with arrows (on first bar option)- alerts and mtf - along with channels (atr) - user friendly
Attachments
GBPUSDM15.png
GBPUSDH1.png
p-channel.png
HalfTrend MTF with channels alerts.mq4
(17.29 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
HalfTrend MTF with channels alerts.ex4
(27.68 KiB) Downloaded 55 times