Re: MACD&RSI

macd & rsi wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:23 pm
But today is the CAD'S DAY .

We have much news about CAD . Based on the daily chart , we are on the very important support area .

I am following my system , IF AND IF , it gives buy alarm , I enter to long USD/CAD .

I show support area and divergence and bbsqueeze's coulor on the charts .
such beaitufl chart i love to see ur updates man will u buy on breakout from 1.2900? or will u sit this out
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:41 pm
such beaitufl chart i love to see ur updates man will u buy on breakout from 1.2900? or will u sit this out
If this current H1 bar close above 1.2910 until the 45 minutes ( I mean candle clock indicator at the up right corner of chart ) , I long CAD a little around 1.29 , , and if system trading send buy signal , I will buy based on my money management .

stop is 1.2860 ,, tp is 1.2950---1.3050 ..... and if the market has a positive view ,, may be up and upper !!!!!
Attachments

macd & rsi wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:16 am I breaked even all CAD's order . at 1.2910 .

All of orders closed with +10 pips .
Good work mate! Nice end to the week now you can sit back and relax.
See you next trading week dude :wave:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
macd & rsi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

HI mates ,,

EURO is going up and upper ,, technical analyses is based on probability ,, this time it results positive .

CAD shows bearish behavior , at attachment chart , I show the center-line of RSI , which is very important level .

If indicator goes below 50 ,and also , price break 1.2870 , we'll have a good short .
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
Jimmy

About above post ,, cad in long term can reach 1.42 . everything depends on NAFTA , between USA and CANADA . Apart from that ,, I follow my system trading , and long on it .

=============

Tonight we have very important news , and charts show it very clearly .
If EURO can break the bullish trend line , so we have 1.16, and less . If it will move up so 1.19 , 1.20 .....

At H1 chart I take a sell signal , and I wil sell EURO@ 1.1745 ,, tp@1.1715 ,, stop@ 1.18 ...
Attachments
Jimmy

Let's have a look at GBP/USD chart .

I show two important trend line , and fibo ratio , and a grey rectangle which shows possible support , 1.3 , also RSI which fight with 50 center-line .

I do not know where GBP wants to go , IF BBSQUEEZE show north I'll buy , so south , short .

Waiting for system's alarm . I mean , moving's cross and dark green or red colour .
Attachments

Re: MACD&RSI's Trading

GBP/USD :: Now price is here( I have shown on chart ) , grey rectangle , It doesn't seem price wants to go up . any divergence any green coulor ,,

==============

USD/CAD :: could not go up to 1.31 . IF it break support line , can go to 1.21 . Every thing depends on NAFTA .

===============

EURUSD :: is now on the very strong support line .

JUST FOLLOW SYSTEM TRADING'S ALARM .
Attachments
Jimmy