Re: MACD&RSI

At H4 chart , we have dark green bbsqueeze and red ttm and neutral movings which want to go up .

At H1 chart , we have light red bbsqueeze and blue ttm and somehow positive movings .

This area is very strong and powerful resistance area , but in an overview , EUR/USD has power to break it and goes to 1.1750 , 1.1850 .

I sit aside and watching market , if system will take buy alarm I'll follow it .
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
Jimmy

macd & rsi wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:56 pm At H4 chart , we have dark green bbsqueeze and red ttm and neutral movings which want to go up .
Strong signal! Will watch how it plays out tonight. Fingers crossed for your trades :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
macd & rsi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

macd & rsi wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:30 am EUR/USD reached first target : 1.1750 -

The second target can reach in next week .
cross finger.jpg
Fingers crossed too. It'll get there man. Are you going to hold those trades over the weekend?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
macd & rsi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: MACD&RSI's Trading

Jimmy wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:40 am

Fingers crossed too. It'll get there man. Are you going to hold those trades over the weekend?
All orders were break-even . ( I moved the stop loss to entry point . ) , I'm gonna close half of them today , next half will open until the 1.2 :))))

==========

But today is the CAD'S DAY .

We have much news about CAD . Based on the daily chart , we are on the very important support area .

I am following my system , IF AND IF , it gives buy alarm , I enter to long USD/CAD .

I show support area and divergence and bbsqueeze's coulor on the charts .
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
Jimmy