IdeaIntraday swinging strategy.

As a noob, my final strategy is a intraday swinging one. Overbought or oversold levels on 1H chart coincide with the highs and lows.
I included a simple renkobar indicator, and as you can see on the screenshot, it makes spotting swings really easy.

For the renko chart you have to ALLOW DLLS in indicator settings, put on 1minute chart and keep the 1m window open.
After you go to File, offline charts and open the symbol you just made the chart for on M61 timeframe.

For myself i use 75 pips for renko bars.

That is all komrades...keep on rocking....

-simon

ps: the dash indicator on startup does not load so save your setup as a profile and on mt4 start reload the profile or reload the template.
These users thanked the author simon_n3z for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

Re: Intraday swinging strategy.

Pava wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:37 am Intraday swinging strategy?...Hire a prostitute...go to swingers party...exchange your date with another man's wife?
Is there something wrong with my strategy maybe? Everyday the price has a daily high or low. Also it can close at the high or low of the day.

Now when it swings from the low to the high, i call that an upswing...and the opposite applies when it sells off from the high to the low.

Using that session indicator you can clearly see the daily highs and lows and trade them making much more that if you were just playing a regular trade.

I am aware that it is not the typical swinging strategy, and for that particular reason I named it intraday swinging strategy.

Now, would you care to show your strategy, because I am always open to improving or changing things when it is for the better.

Show me what you got Pava...
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

Re: Intraday swinging strategy.

simon_n3z wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:07 am

Is there something wrong with my strategy maybe? Everyday the price has a daily high or low. Also it can close at the high or low of the day.

Now when it swings from the low to the high, i call that an upswing...and the opposite applies when it sells off from the high to the low.

Using that session indicator you can clearly see the daily highs and lows and trade them making much more that if you were just playing a regular trade.

I am aware that it is not the typical swinging strategy, and for that particular reason I named it intraday swinging strategy.

Now, would you care to show your strategy, because I am always open to improving or changing things when it is for the better.

Show me what you got Pava...
you can check my threads for it