Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dynamic Cycle Explorer

Dear mrtools,

this I believe is one of the old indicators and internally uses tma for calculation. having played with it for a few days, I believe if we can get the period right, it has great potentials.

Can you please give a fresh makeover for this indicator if it makes sense?
1. All prices
2. All averages (33+)
3. Arrows and alerts.

I like this particular version because of slope colouring. even though it uses tma for calculation the repainting effect is much less from my observation.

thank you very much

Dynamic_Cycle_Explorer_1.0.mq4

thiru wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:20 pm Dynamic Cycle Explorer

Dear mrtools,

this I believe is one of the old indicators and internally uses tma for calculation. having played with it for a few days, I believe if we can get the period right, it has great potentials.

Can you please give a fresh makeover for this indicator if it makes sense?
1. All prices
2. All averages (33+)
3. Arrows and alerts.

I like this particular version because of slope colouring. even though it uses tma for calculation the repainting effect is much less from my observation.

thank you very much

2018-09-18 21_17_14-EURUSD,H1.png

Dynamic_Cycle_Explorer_1.0.mq4
Use the averages instead of the centered TMA/

thiru wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:49 pm

Dear mrtools

currently, it has the Signal method option in setting with default averages. beyond that, I'm not sure how it will behave if we use other averages. No idea at all :)

Hope you can advise.

thank you
The signal method is being used in the price calculations for the Centered Tma being that the price period = 1 having different methods will not affect it.

ii6uu99 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:47 am Keep only four options.
Red and green block instead of arrow.
Implement multiple currency pairs of meters, when all three options are the same alarm.
Sorry but that's decompiled/stolen code. We don't touch those files. Please read our rules here.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance