MT 4 analog clock update

Hello here, ]First i want to appreciate all the folks here, that were active members of the defunct forex TSD, that has been merged with MQ5 website; Again thanks for Maden for finding time to join us here. To go to the point, i got this indicator from forex factory some time ago, but the new MT$ BUILD does not allow it to oad. pease is there any coder here that can make it work on current mq4 platform? Attached herewith are the indicator and all other attachment. I got the indicator from a thread that seemed to have been deleted from forex factory. I shall be grateful if any coder could look into it and make it work on mt4 platform. thanks for your precious time. Please if you have an updated version do not hesitate to upload it . Thanks

Re: MT 4 analog clock update

modanetfx wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:08 am Hello here, ]First i want to appreciate all the folks here, that were active members of the defunct forex TSD, that has been merged with MQ5 website; Again thanks for Maden for finding time to join us here. To go to the point, i got this indicator from forex factory some time ago, but the new MT$ BUILD does not allow it to oad. pease is there any coder here that can make it work on current mq4 platform? Attached herewith are the indicator and all other attachment. I got the indicator from a thread that seemed to have been deleted from forex factory. I shall be grateful if any coder could look into it and make it work on mt4 platform. thanks for your precious time. Please if you have an updated version do not hesitate to upload it . Thanks
It needs some 5 include (mqh) files at first
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:12 am
It needs some 5 include (mqh) files at first
I think these are the include files: please you can as well check this website so as to make the clock look as the same as the one on the website. Thanks

modanetfx wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:51 am

I think these are the include files: please you can as well check this website so as to make the clock look as the same as the one on the website. Thanks
Downloaded from mt5 site:::

24-hour analog GMT(UTC) market clock displaying in background. The clock displays the Greenwich Mean Time and shows the status of all main stock exchanges according to their schedule.

The clock shows the status of the following stock exchanges:

Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Dubai, Moscow, Johannesburg, London, Zürich, Frankfurt, Riyadh, New York, Toronto, Chicago, Wellington, Sidney.

Transition to daylight saving/standard time is performed as follows:

Second Sunday in March: New York, Toronto, Chicago. Transition to daylight saving time.
Last Sunday in March: London, Zürich, Frankfurt. Transition to daylight saving time.
First Sunday in April: Wellington, Sidney. Transition to standard time.
Last Sunday in September: Wellington. Transition to daylight saving time.
First Sunday in October: Sidney. Transition to daylight saving time.
Last Sunday in October: London, Zürich, Frankfurt. Transition to standard time.
First Sunday in November: New York, Toronto, Chicago. Transition to standard time.
Stock exchange working hours in GMT (information from stocktime.ru):

Tokyo. Open — 0:00, close — 6:00.
Singapore. Open — 1:00, close — 9:00.
Shanghai. Open — 1:30, close — 7:00.
Dubai. Open — 6:00, close — 10:00.
Moscow. Open — 6:00, close — 14:45.
Johannesburg. Open — 7:00, close — 15:00.
Riyadh. Open — 8:00, close — 12:30.
London, Zürich, Frankfurt. Standard time: open — 8:00, close — 16:30. Daylight saving time: open — 7:00, close — 15:30.
New York, Toronto, Chicago. Standard time: open — 14:30, close — 21:00. Daylight saving time: open — 13:30, close — 20:00.
Wellington. Standard time: open — 22:00, close — 04:45. Daylight saving time: open — 21:00, close — 03:45.
Sidney. Standard time: open — 00:00, close — 06:00. Daylight saving time: open — 23:00, close — 05:00.
The clock has two color schemes for both white and black chart background. You can change the second hand color and style in settings.

Files location:

ClockAnalog.zip archive contains images in BMP format. Extract it to /Images folder maintaining the folder structure. In /Images folder, ClockAnalog folder should appear, containing following sub-folders: /104 (32 files), /110 (36 files), /111 (34 files), /203 (36 files), /403 (36 files), /409 (32 files); /Images/ClockAnalog should contain 5 BMP files.
MQH files should be put in /Include/ClockAnalog.
You can place ClockAnalog.mq4 in any indicator folder you like, for example, /Indicators/My.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
mr12323

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:59 am

24-hour analog GMT(UTC) market clock displaying in background. The clock displays the Greenwich Mean Time and shows the status of all main stock exchanges according to their schedule.

Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Dubai, Moscow, Johannesburg, London, Zürich, Frankfurt, Riyadh, New York, Toronto, Chicago, Wellington, Sidney.

Thanks, but the files are in Mq5 not Mq4. If you have Mq4 files please post it here.
Second Sunday in March: New York, Toronto, Chicago. Transition to daylight saving time.
Last Sunday in March: London, Zürich, Frankfurt. Transition to daylight saving time.
First Sunday in November: New York, Toronto, Chicago. Transition to standard time.

London, Zürich, Frankfurt. Standard time: open — 8:00, close — 16:30. Daylight saving time: open — 7:00, close — 15:30.
New York, Toronto, Chicago. Standard time: open — 14:30, close — 21:00. Daylight saving time: open — 13:30, close — 20:00.
Wellington. Standard time: open — 22:00, close — 04:45. Daylight saving time: open — 21:00, close — 03:45.
Sidney. Standard time: open — 00:00, close — 06:00. Daylight saving time: open — 23:00, close — 05:00.
The clock has two color schemes for both white and black chart background. You can change the second hand color and style in settings.

Files location:

ClockAnalog.zip archive contains images in BMP format. Extract it to /Images folder maintaining the folder structure. In /Images folder, ClockAnalog folder should appear, containing following sub-folders: /104 (32 files), /110 (36 files), /111 (34 files), /203 (36 files), /403 (36 files), /409 (32 files); /Images/ClockAnalog should contain 5 BMP files.
You can place ClockAnalog.mq4 in any indicator folder you like, for example, /Indicators/My.

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:59 am TH THANKS, BUT THE FILES ARE MQ5, I NEED THE INDICATOR IN MQ4 AND FOR IT TO SHOW VOLATILITY AND NON VOLATILITY PERIODS IN GREEN AND WHITE RESPECTIVELY, CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT?

Files location: