Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

hello, I do not want to take advantage of the patience or goodness of anyone, I simply asked if anyone could help me, do not comment on other posts to not give wrong information I'm a beginner a novice, what advice to do if I have not even clear ideas?
I'm Italian I do not speak English I have to use the translator also to write two simple lines you understand that it becomes heavy to comment ..
I had to become a good trader you'll see me also comment to me I thank you for the advice,
then I do not know what it takes to get permission from the programmer I asked only if someone used this technique this indicator could be useful at least I think .. then if I deserve or not the moral! I do not know this, I just want to learn
since maybe you can afford to give advice can you help me?
what strategy do you use for trading?
do you use the relative strength of the whole basket of currencies? or do you look at one change at a time?
if you answer me maybe I would be grateful we will do something more constructive

Themilliondollar wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:19 am good trading to all guys,
I was looking for this indicator for a long time and now that I found it no longer works
I work on the relative strength of INDEX,
I expect that all the currency I refer to makes a certain movement, so I need something to tell me that for example USD index goes up, so take a position like something like you?
I put this indicator below, maybe someone fixes it, or maybe you post me some indicator or method that you use, I would be grateful,
thanks a lot in advance to all of you,
good trading
You posted an expired demo indicator
nothing can be done with any ex4 file formate
you have not posted any illustration picture,mind reading is really hard
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Themilliondollar wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:44 am I'm sorry I did not even know what this mistake was, I'm sorry,
it is an indicator rsi but on the index currencies, immediately placed an image, ps I did not know it had a deadline ... I apologize again!
Trying to find some thing related to "RSI" and find one of Mladen heatmap of rsi and meter rsi but it is telling about pairs - not single instrument as your picture demonstrating
do you think it can help you
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Themilliondollar wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:23 am Thank you for answering me, you are a very kind person, I rely on the index to get a full overview of the currency. For example, looking at the index I can see if it is strengthening or weakening .. Do you have any advice to give me about it? Maybe I can not tell you a way to work out a good strategy that you use,
As for i guess - may be CCFP indicators will be help you

vvFish wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:51 pm Dear coders please make sure that the second part in the fall is displayed only by another color (for example, blue), you do not need to change the settings.
:?:
Code is decompiled
what ever name given to rename it - it looks like some thing of "fast tma line" version indicator with some extensions - and is repainting one - man better to forget it