Re: Identify This Indicator

GopalNagar wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:30 am Sir, I am looking for Non-Repaint and Stable Indicator Arrow Indicator. There are millions of Indicator available on google but all are repainting. Can You Please Share One "Non-Repaint with Stable Indicator Arrow Indicator" Please !! Please !!
Explain and or expand your query/question/request,so that experts can help you properly,guessing around is a time taking process and it always do not help exact
almost here at TS,every MT4/MT5 code by Mladen/Mrtools is stable and non repainting
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

GopalNagar wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:53 am Sir, This Indicator is good but does not show regular arrows. I have to refresh every time or need to reload the Indicator again & again after one arrow. Arrows does not appear again without Reloading the Indicator on Chat. Please Fix this Sir Please
It's a repainting indicator. Don't waste your time on it.

GopalNagar wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:02 am
Thank You Sir

Can I get one Non Repaint Indicator like this. Good Indicator. Plz Help me Sir Please
I'm not sir. As you are new to trading, please try to understand that there is no 100% profitable indicator or strategy in this world. Just keep in mind that never ever buy any indicator for next one year atleast. You are the target for scammers. Don't believe in any youtube video or facebook post. Just go and browse each forums here and try to spend your time to try indicator one by one. Try to learn price action. There is no shortcut to win.

GopalNagar wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:02 am
Thank You Sir

Can I get one Non Repaint Indicator like this. Good Indicator. Plz Help me Sir Please
Man try to listen please,invest some of your time reading posts and descriptions where avail able in different threads
almost every code/indicator of Mladen/mrtools is non repainting
nobody knows and or can read users/traders mind - there is no short cut - try experimenting by applying different indicators and playing with parameters,finally you will be find your destination
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.