Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

thiru wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:25 pm

lets remove this crap then, mntiwana

yes, else this can become FF.
I personally appreciate your efforts regarding coding exercising but it will be more fine if we try on productive stuff
we may not remove other wise all referenced posts will be meaning less and out of topic
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

thiru wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:42 pm
no issues and worries.. just a beginning for me :)
Actually the matter is,not all visitors from English speaking countries,so they downloads only without reading/understanding a word,what is explained in referenced posts about the code,of course they will be use it without knowing the behavior of that code so it all goes to misleading
currently Japaneses are the mostly visitors of FS,so we may care and help guide properly to all trading community by keeping in mind all related matters too including language barrior
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:04 pm
Actually the matter is,not all visitors from English speaking countries,so they downloads only without reading/understanding a word,what is explained in referenced posts about the code,of course they will be use it without knowing the behavior of that code so it all goes to misleading
currently Japaneses are the mostly visitors of FS,so we may care and help guide properly to all trading community by keeping in mind all related matters too including language barrior
alexa is not that great when it comes to traffic monitoring;. I have a doubt about Japan because I was expecting russia in that list.

try this, this gives much better stats and idea about the site and its traffic and more :)
https://www.similarweb.com/website/forex-station.com
this looks more authentic IMO.

Interesting to see it also in numbers: the mass keeps silently in the background and loves trend-indicators and indis with arrows.
Germany at both sites in Top5, I really doubt that. Germans don't like trading and when then only hodling stocks or maybe ETFs and DAX Futures, but no FX. I miss India in the rankings.

With so many Japanese visitors, maybe we should drop more quotes of Miyamoto Musashi:
- “Whatever the way, the master of strategy does not appear fast.”
- “Immature strategy is the cause of grief".”
- “If you are not progressing along the true way, a slight twist in the mind can become a major twist. This must be pondered well.”
- "In the void is virtue, it closes itself to evil. In it is wisdom and principle and the only true way. Spirit is Void.”
― A Book of Five Rings: The Classic Guide to Strategy

Interesting what we can learn from the biggest swordsman in Japanese History regarding FX trading or in general about life. No wonder it's still a standard book for managers and politicians in Japan after more than 350 years.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post:
Jimmy

good trading to all guys,
I was looking for this indicator for a long time and now that I found it no longer works
I work on the relative strength of INDEX,
I expect that all the currency I refer to makes a certain movement, so I need something to tell me that for example USD index goes up, so take a position like something like you?
I put this indicator below, maybe someone fixes it, or maybe you post me some indicator or method that you use, I would be grateful,
thanks a lot in advance to all of you,
good trading

Themilliondollar wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:19 am good trading to all guys,
I was looking for this indicator for a long time and now that I found it no longer works
I work on the relative strength of INDEX,
I expect that all the currency I refer to makes a certain movement, so I need something to tell me that for example USD index goes up, so take a position like something like you?
I put this indicator below, maybe someone fixes it, or maybe you post me some indicator or method that you use, I would be grateful,
thanks a lot in advance to all of you,
good trading
Hello Themilliondollar
You can go here to ask viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8418142&start=4010
I hope you have been participating on discussion treads somewhere on Forex-station it is never a good thing to show up and holla for help out of the blue.
Also make sure you have the correct source file and owners permission