Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:28 am Dearest Mrtools
May i know if "step" feature can be combined with filters,i am curious to experiment how it will be forming
if possible and conditionally if you have the Mladen's posted code of this pretty tool
"Angle of averages - alerts 1.2"
in picture the lower sw
Don't have the code but think maybe he filtered the angle and the price, this version may be close to that. Top one filtered bottom one not filtered.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
talaate, reachme, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:21 pm

Don't have the code but think maybe he filtered the angle and the price, this version may be close to that. Top one filtered bottom one not filtered.
Dearest Mrtools
So much thanks for adding filters,working fine - :)
in picture the upper sw your newest filtered ver - in lower sw Mladen's "1.2 ver" - displaying same results,pretty thanks again
on chart an T3 ver with filters

Can you change title name of your this newer filtered ver please (to any other name-for example "Angle of averages (alerts) 1.0") ,as this is with same name as previous one
PS : Do you think if "step" feature can be added now ? :roll:
regards
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Chickenspicy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

ebson05 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:57 pm Here is TDI Pro version. Allowed by owner to share. Admin you can also add it to TDI topic.
Thx u dear you are great man I post it in our TDI department & also include the PDF user manual too for u here viewtopic.php?p=1295378736#p1295378736
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈