Re: Super Trend Profit MT4 Amazing profit per day

siddarthk wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:30 pm sir,which indicators your favorite for trading intraday. i lose nearly 40000$ in1 year sir.i want accuracy mt4 indicators for intraday.
I dont expect some body can lose such amount in testing mode
honesty is always considered the best behavior,telling big amount dont work to get favor,we habitual listening these tricky posts since long - :)
Particularly i cant say which single indicator as every single code of Mladen/Mrtools attract to me and i can handle/form all those in any situation/s
And every single code of said kind coders is accurate regarding coding and displaying,almost in any TFs
my best advice,you may invest some more of your precious time for to learning things (i means regarding trading) - along with experimenting on displaying/forming indicators by playing with parameters,it will help you find/create your strategy one day
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Yashvi Suvarna
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

siddarthk wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:30 pm sir,which indicators your favorite for trading intraday. i lose nearly 40000$ in1 year sir.i want accuracy mt4 indicators for intraday.
Then MoneyManagement is your problem, not the missing super indicator. Me and many more lost a lot of money in the first half year or year. Why? We had no concept, no plan, no clue who we are trading with. The guys moving the market are pros and have much more money than you. It happened the way it had to.
Noone with absolutely no knowledge ever said I make a racing car and win a challenge.
Noone with absolutely no knowledge ever said I build a skycraper.
But in FX the beginners think they can do comparing things. You stand in line with many guys having lost much many. They all had big dreams of quick easy money and hit the ground very hard. I learn, test, read about and watch the market for 4,5 years now and the point has come where I am satisfied with my skills and knowledge, but my learning goes on. No master ever fell from sky, they all had to go the stony way. This is the reality and you have to face it if you want to be successful in the shark tank.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post (total 5):
navid110, pacois, thiru, vvFish, Thangarasu

Krelian99 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:30 pm

Then MoneyManagement is your problem, not the missing super indicator. Me and many more lost a lot of money in the first half year or year. Why? We had no concept, no plan, no clue who we are trading with. The guys moving the market are pros and have much more money than you. It happened the way it had to.
Noone with absolutely no knowledge ever said I make a racing car and win a challenge.
Noone with absolutely no knowledge ever said I build a skycraper.
But in FX the beginners think they can do comparing things. You stand in line with many guys having lost much many. They all had big dreams of quick easy money and hit the ground very hard. I learn, test, read about and watch the market for 4,5 years now and the point has come where I am satisfied with my skills and knowledge, but my learning goes on. No master ever fell from sky, they all had to go the stony way. This is the reality and you have to face it if you want to be successful in the shark tank.
:)
Ah forgot to mention - we all lose,me too
and one big truth - every big scholar/expert of any thing/topic,he started from abc
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 3):
pacois, Krelian99, PREETHI
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

lost $40,000 in 1 year and yet asking for "an" indicator ... you must be that "crazy rich asian" (hope you have seen this movie)

there are over 20,000 indicators floating in the market .. so, my simple recommendation is to spend at least 3 hrs a day for the next 6 to 8 months on the demo account and you will understand how the market behaves. Most importantly what is possible and whats not.

there are no get rich quick scheme here .. if anyone says something like that ... run away fast as you can

the most difficult part in trading is to unlearn the natural human sentiments and be cool. Well, I'm nowhere near that yet :)
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
alpha24

thiru wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:19 pm

lost $40,000 in 1 year and yet asking for "an" indicator ... you must be that "crazy rich asian" (hope you have seen this movie)

there are over 20,000 indicators floating in the market .. so, my simple recommendation is to spend at least 3 hrs a day for the next 6 to 8 months on the demo account and you will understand how the market behaves. Most importantly what is possible and whats not.

there are no get rich quick scheme here .. if anyone says something like that ... run away fast as you can

the most difficult part in trading is to unlearn the natural human sentiments and be cool. Well, I'm nowhere near that yet :)
Forget it bro, he is obviously rich already.
He may be trading directly from his fat bank account for all you know
These users thanked the author Ajiboyf for the post:
thiru

Re: SuperTrend indicators

mntiwana wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:53 pm There is no "(1)" in the original indicator name
it is "SuperTrend nrp (new format)"
and Mrtools already posted an mtf version of it in back dates
i want alerts mntiwana.versions you posted have no alerts.
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.