Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

sal wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:46 am another indicator gets from other site... :)

mr.tools,
possible to add arrows when it cross up by fitlering option with 2MA (13 period above 21 period ) - open price
sal
your query is not well explanatory,not the picture even - :)

Dynamic zone ocn nmm & ocn mas
Ocean Natural Mirror & Ocean Market Averages

Any way some explanations by Mladen regarding this version of ocean indicator

Mladen : Zero line is replaced with 50% probability in this one (it seems to be useful that way - on a 1 hour chart first fast visual inspection seems to be showing faster and more accurate zero line crosses but also some other look back lengths and should be tested for full testing)

One parameter added that needs explanation :

Zone On

0 - calculate dynamic zone of a natural market mirror - (nmm)
1 - calculates dynamic zone of a nma (slower ocean average in this case) of a nmm
2 - calculates dynamic zone of a nmf (faster ocean average in this case) of a nmm

This way,a dynamic zone of any calculated value can be obtain,Of course the primary should be the nmm,but was curios what results would a dynamic zone of average give

As of name - it is just in the short name of the indicator (and since this indicator is Natural Market Mirror it is obvious that the short name should be nmm so it is)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, SilverBB, anka97, hannele
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello good people,

I understand there's new update for dynamicZone.dll. May I kindly ask Mladen, MrTools, Mnthiwana, Jimmy, or any big name to please share. That will be highly appreciated. I believe everyone using Dynamic zone indicators in any form will be happy to receive the updated version.

Kind regards and thanks in advance.

appsoluxions wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:25 pm Hello good people,

I understand there's new update for dynamicZone.dll. May I kindly ask Mladen, MrTools, Mnthiwana, Jimmy, or any big name to please share. That will be highly appreciated. I believe everyone using Dynamic zone indicators in any form will be happy to receive the updated version.

Kind regards and thanks in advance.
Here is Mladen's newest upgraded (19 sep 2017) "dll" file - that is already posted in back pages
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.