Site online again - Server upgrade completed

Dearest traders,

Thank you so much for your patience during our dreaded downtime. Our host had to "shut down" our site on Friday as our resources were unable to handle the additional traffic we've been experiencing in the past few weeks.
We are happy to have so many new visitors to our site so we have again upgraded our server to handle more traffic and perform better.
For the tech heads (like Ajiboy :P), we've upgraded the server to a dedicated 6GB RAM with 4 core processors plus 3000GB of bandwidth which should be more than enough for now.

Unfortunately our host had to "cut" us off without warning on Friday, and as paying clients we weren't happy about that so we urged them to give us some sort of a warning in future so we can at least let you guys know if we will be under maintenance for upgrades.

Thank you again for your support and friendship! :wave:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 7):
moey_dw, FBI, thiru, FXchaos, mtp, losajoca, SilverBB
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Site online again - Server upgrade completed

Jimmy wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:06 pm Dearest traders,

Thank you so much for your patience during our dreaded downtime. Our host had to "shut down" our site on Friday as our resources were unable to handle the additional traffic we've been experiencing in the past few weeks.
We are happy to have so many new visitors to our site so we have again upgraded our server to handle more traffic and perform better.
For the tech heads (like Ajiboy :P), we've upgraded the server to a dedicated 6GB RAM with 4 core processors plus 3000GB of bandwidth which should be more than enough for now.

Unfortunately our host had to "cut" us off without warning on Friday, and as paying clients we weren't happy about that so we urged them to give us some sort of a warning in future so we can at least let you guys know if we will be under maintenance for upgrades.

Thank you again for your support and friendship! :wave:
Thanks for the hard work Jimmy and team, for bringing back the site again.
one suggestion for future, you may consider DO for hosting,
https://www.digitalocean.com/pricing/
:)
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
Jimmy

thiru wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:17 pm Thanks for the hard work Jimmy and team, for bringing back the site again.
one suggestion for future, you may consider DO for hosting,
https://www.digitalocean.com/pricing/
:)
Awesome, thanks for the recommendation brother. Having a look at them now and they've got a great selection of options and pricing plans available. Killer site too! :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
thiru

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:32 pm "Account Suspended" - my first thought: What have I done? but that wasn't logical. Then: Or what has Jimmy done? Yes, much more logical :D
muahahaha jimmy boy what have u done u blew up the website :lol: :lol:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:32 pm Yes, didn't really know what to do with all the free time normally spent here. The absence felt like weeks. "Account Suspended" - my first thought: What have I done? but that wasn't logical. Then: Or what has Jimmy done? Yes, much more logical :D
moey_dw wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:56 pm
muahahaha jimmy boy what have u done u blew up the website :lol: :lol:

Sorry.jpg

Hahahaha yep that's pretty much what happened! :lol:
Damn host had me by the nuts and forced us to upgrade.