Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

"GG-RSI-CCI alerts arrows mtf"
Mrtools made it mtf and already posted in FS,reposting it here again as all versions stayed altogether within their appropriate thread
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Lodi
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello,

seems like this is the right thread for my question.

can somebody look into the code and explain to me how this indi calculates the data?
It seems like the indi uses moving average, rsi and cci all together to show on histogram.
I need more information to put the right settings in. Otherwise it's useless.

Very much Appreciated.

D.

Desatar wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:34 pm Hello,

can somebody look into the code and explain to me how this indi calculates the data?
It seems like the indi uses moving average, rsi and cci all together to show on histogram.

Very much Appreciated.

D.
Hey D, which code you are talking about?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Desatar wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:34 pm Hello,

Very much Appreciated.

D.
It is using a 2 ma's of cci,and 2 ma's of rsi. The ma's of cci and rsi are controlled by AVG_Period 1 and AVG_period 2 the cci/rsi is controlled by Ind_Period. For signals if the ma of rsi AVG_Period 1 > ma of rsi Avg_Period 2 and the ma of cci AVG_Period 1 >ma of cci Avg_Period 2 would be buy(Lime Histogram) and the opposite for sell(Orange Red Histogram) both the rsi ma and cci ma have to be either buy or sell or you get the red histogram(flat market).
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Lodi

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:17 am

It is using a 2 ma's of cci,and 2 ma's of rsi. The ma's of cci and rsi are controlled by AVG_Period 1 and AVG_period 2 the cci/rsi is controlled by Ind_Period. For signals if the ma of rsi AVG_Period 1 > ma of rsi Avg_Period 2 and the ma of cci AVG_Period 1 >ma of cci Avg_Period 2 would be buy(Lime Histogram) and the opposite for sell(Orange Red Histogram) both the rsi ma and cci ma have to be either buy or sell or you get the red histogram(flat market).
Thank you.
I understand now.
D.