Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mntiwana wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:56 am
At first ex4 file format can not be altered/tweaked - then you have not post any example picture to explain your query
I attach the indicator for example not to be fixed, IT is simple like that , arrow up bullish candle, arrow down in bearish candle, most work in candle formation, I need 2 buffers to use it with iCustom I ATTACH PICTURE THANKS soo much
Attachments

appsoluxions wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Hi Mntiwana,
You always have a way to make a dead indicator come to live, by the way you play with parameters. You such an inspiration, keep it :thumbup:
Simply a part of my learning - :)
All thanks to pretty coders for their decent coding work (providing such parameters) that make it able to tweak the formation where a user want it to go
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
alpha24
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

MrTools I have such a small request that I feel terrible for not being able to fix it myself; so my sincerest apologies for asking for help with something so insignificant:
Bar_Close_Alarm to alert 1 min before the 15 m is up - The attached H1 works correctly, but I cannot get the M15 to alert a minute before closing - it is all over the place but usually 3 mins late.
Appreciate your time.
Best wishes always.

Hercs wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:50 pm MrTools I have such a small request that I feel terrible for not being able to fix it myself; so my sincerest apologies for asking for help with something so insignificant:
Bar_Close_Alarm to alert 1 min before the 15 m is up - The attached H1 works correctly, but I cannot get the M15 to alert a minute before closing - it is all over the place but usually 3 mins late.
Appreciate your time.
Best wishes always.
bar_close_alarm_V1_VOICE_H1.mq4
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
Hercs, reachme

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:34 am

I attach the indicator for example not to be fixed, IT is simple like that , arrow up bullish candle, arrow down in bearish candle, most work in candle formation, I need 2 buffers to use it with iCustom I ATTACH PICTURE THANKS soo much
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
reachme