Re: OCN (Ocean Theory) based indicators for MT4

thiru wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:04 pm

Hi mntiwana ,

dumb question. can you please let me know how do we get the binary filter as in the first picture?

been playing around for a while but just can't get it right.

thanks

EURUSDH1.png
Very simple,just play with parameters,a kind of experimenting and learning,when once you done,you will be experts of this and you never needs to ask again for such little quries
you all are always welcome to ask any thing you needs
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
Deez, thiru
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:44 pm
Very simple,just play with parameters,a kind of experimenting and learning,when once you done,you will be experts of this and you never needs to ask again for such little quries
Definitely agree..i used to be 'drag and drop' until i saw how mntiwana play with indicator settings :thumbup: ..but mines are not as good as his :lol:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Deez for the post (total 2):
thiru, Chickenspicy

Deez wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Definitely agree..i used to be 'drag and drop' until i saw how mntiwana play with indicator settings :thumbup: ..but mines are not as good as his :lol:
Good practice - :)
try to use HA median prices where available,it will help remove some false signals
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
Deez, reachme

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:44 pm Very simple,just play with parameters,a kind of experimenting and learning,when once you done,you will be experts of this and you never needs to ask again for such little quries
Thanks mntiwana , so you say that its all in the indicator settings only and not have to touch with the code.
in that case, yes, really have to figure it out. :)

thiru wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:54 pm

Thanks mntiwana , so you say that its all in the indicator settings only and not have to touch with the code.
in that case, yes, really have to figure it out. :)
Yes,only parameters,thanks to our kind coders they provided so much in parameters,a user can form a lot of setups within single one indicator