NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TEAMTRADER wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:47 pm
I have looked at several stochastic indicators using the upper timeframes but when I back tested the 15m timeframe it is very obvious that a divergence feature would provide day traders with 'springboard' opportunities in the lower timeframes. By that I mean very quick profits from a divergence signal from the next upper timeframe.
Best settings for this are 5 (K) 2 (D) and 3 (slow).
Is this 'divergence in the next upper timeframe' on stochastic indicator concept possible?
TEAMTRADER
Yes.

FBI wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:20 am
You can use MT4 stoch too, M15 and 14-3-3 and just trade those divergences, like 30 pairs, so you have every day setup for sure.
You still need a divergence signal and alert indicator to get those setups before they happen.
The question remains - can an indicator with the divergence alert and signal be made?
TEAMTRADER

I think that stoch is best convergence/divergence indicator, you can clearly see it and then there is that signal line, very high probability trading and gets even better when trading signals with trend.
EURUSDM15.png

Hi MrTools & mntiwana,

I am looking for some modification of attached demand and supply indicator.
Could you please modify this code to All the Old zones also marked with different color. Even if the zone pierced, it has to display zones till the pierced candles. (attached.)

Thank you in advance.
TM_DS_15-08-2018.mq4
(10.51 KiB) Downloaded 1324 times
ADANIPORTS#M5.png
Current Version
Need like this.png
Need modification like this.

trademagic wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:32 am
Hi MrTools & mntiwana,

I am looking for some modification of attached demand and supply indicator.
Could you please modify this code to All the Old zones also marked with different color. Even if the zone pierced, it has to display zones till the pierced candles. (attached.)

Thank you in advance.
Have you tried this version?
II_SupDem_v2.33s2o.mq4
(60.74 KiB) Downloaded 14316 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 596 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3366 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

8 Replies 4066 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”