Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Ajiboyf wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:40 am Hello Mr Tools, Mr Mladen
Please can we have alerts with arrows on the Dynamic Zone BB stops indicator with latest prices added and More Ma methods.
Alerts is my priority if you have time,sorry for any inconvenience
Added alerts ,the price options, and 9 ma methods to choose from.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
reachme, Ajiboyf, thiru, mtp, FXchaos

thiru wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:29 pm

this looks like a TMA Channel very similar to mladens TMA+CG

as far as I understand, for TMA based indicator simply it "cannot" be made into NRP no matter what people say.

2018-08-19 16_23_40-EURUSD,H1.png
white with arrow is yours
red/green with dot is TMA+CG
I tested this one and the TMA+CG but unfortunately both of these bands indicators adjust too much and don't really give much good signal in real time? Once the price has progressed the bands adjust in hindsight and in history it often looks like the signals were perfect timing but it wasn't like that.

I have looked at several stochastic indicators using the upper timeframes but when I back tested the 15m timeframe it is very obvious that a divergence feature would provide day traders with 'springboard' opportunities in the lower timeframes. By that I mean very quick profits from a divergence signal from the next upper timeframe.
Best settings for this are 5 (K) 2 (D) and 3 (slow).
Is this 'divergence in the next upper timeframe' on stochastic indicator concept possible?
TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:47 pm I have looked at several stochastic indicators using the upper timeframes but when I back tested the 15m timeframe it is very obvious that a divergence feature would provide day traders with 'springboard' opportunities in the lower timeframes. By that I mean very quick profits from a divergence signal from the next upper timeframe.
Best settings for this are 5 (K) 2 (D) and 3 (slow).
Is this 'divergence in the next upper timeframe' on stochastic indicator concept possible?
TEAMTRADER
Yes.