Scalper Strategy System v3.0 EA

Hi guys!

Please, I would like information about this expert advisor called Forex Scalping EA Strategy System v3.0 [Updated], if any of you knows it and if it is as good as it is presented in advertising (--------------------------).
link deleted - mod

I have the v2.0 version (attached) but I could not test it sufficiently yet, although I think version 3.0 should be much better.

Thank you very much for any information, and if someone wants to share version 3 to make demo tests, it would not be so bad.

Actually I am wanting to buy a system, indicator or expert advisor that is truly reliable and profitable.

regards

Re: Scalper Strategy System v3.0 EA

pin12 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:10 am Actually I am wanting to buy a system, indicator or expert advisor that is truly reliable and profitable.

regards
I'm not an expert but when you read the line like this (in his website);

"Check the back test results. In this test period Scalping EA produces no draw downs, the win ratio is 100%. Even with such a small account size with $100 initial deposit EA keeps stable and gains ~100% profit per month"

BIG SOUND ALARM SHOULD RING.

I can be sure there is NO such thing called 100% guarantee. In that case, it's a holy grail... wow.

btw, in backtesting, you don't get slippage. In the live account, slippage is a big component specially in scalping.

run away fast as you can.
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
Ajiboyf

thiru wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:54 am I'm not an expert but when you read the line like this (in his website);
"Check the back test results. In this test period Scalping EA produces no draw downs, the win ratio is 100%. Even with such a small account size with $100 initial deposit EA keeps stable and gains ~100% profit per month"
BIG SOUND ALARM SHOULD RING.
I can be sure there is NO such thing called 100% guarantee. In that case, it's a holy grail... wow.
btw, in backtesting, you don't get slippage. In the live account, slippage is a big component specially in scalping.
run away fast as you can.
You're right, it must be HOLY GRAIL !! :lol:

pin12 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:10 am Hi guys!

Please, I would like information about this expert advisor called Forex Scalping EA Strategy System v3.0 [Updated], if any of you knows it and if it is as good as it is presented in advertising (-------------------------------------------).

I have the v2.0 version (attached) but I could not test it sufficiently yet, although I think version 3.0 should be much better.

Thank you very much for any information, and if someone wants to share version 3 to make demo tests, it would not be so bad.

Actually I am wanting to buy a system, indicator or expert advisor that is truly reliable and profitable.

regards
It's better to use any simple expert made here by Mladen and Mr tools, save your cash for starting the account.
Hope you know to use experts you don't just load and go away, it has to be on for trending markets.
We have a nice collection of various Moving average simple experts here
These users thanked the author Ajiboyf for the post:
pin12

Ajiboyf wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:59 pm It's better to use any simple expert made here by Mladen and Mr tools, save your cash for starting the account.
Hope you know to use experts you don't just load and go away, it has to be on for trending markets.
We have a nice collection of various Moving average simple experts here
Thanks Ajiboyf for your comment.
Could you please send me the links of the Mladen and Mrtools experts to do some tests?
Which do you think would be the best among them?
I now have a small STP account.

Regards

pin12 wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:13 pm

Thanks Ajiboyf for your comment.
Could you please send me the links of the Mladen and Mrtools experts to do some tests?
Which do you think would be the best among them?
I now have a small STP account.

Regards
There is no such indicator or trading system called the best, you as an individual can be the best you can be.
it took me many years to subdue the human nature in me and make consistent profits from the markets.
There is no easy way in here, no spoon feeding alternatively you can copy trade
look for xtreme trader on youtube and you can start from there the guy is crazy but very good
Please start here viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8472355
pin12

Here is the simple experts tread, i noticed you didn't make the effort to get there the link was mentioned in the tread i posted earlier.
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8414309&start=120
Hope you watched xtreme trader on youtube,
There is another fellow called classy on Youtube, his name is Mohamed this is his Chanel (Daily Forex Analysis and PTZ)
watch classy only if you are approaching advanced trading he does Harmonics the way it should be done.
Both recommended traders, trade live on youtube and explain in clear detail exactly what they are doing.

What i am saying is you need to understand price action then other things will follow

Think of your self as a crippled assassin, the only way to land your kill is to let the prey come to you.
Then you choose your moment to strike, knowing even if the prey is within arms reach and conditions are not right the prey lives to die another day.
Let your trade come to you!!!
reachme

What do I know maybe we can bring them both here in future extreme trader gives forex information for free.
He how ever guards his binary options strategy closely (we are talking someone who is top 5 always on binary trading competitions)

Classy on the other hand will certainly go to commercial corner, but all his videos will be free.
So maybe I will talk to them this week.