Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pin12 wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:45 pm Could one of the expert programmers, MrTools or Mladen, check this EA, to see the defects that this may have please?

It is based on a known strategy with the SNAKE and T3 indicators.

The entry order is perfect...but the exit order and automatic contrary order do not work correctly.

Thanks
Do you knows "Snake" is actually centered tma and is repainter - also T3 clean is very old version,better to try on latest reliable stuff
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
pin12, Jimmy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:31 pm

Here are two - the first one does not work (MLaden will be able to fix it but I have not asked yet).
The second one is a k/d cross mtf stochastic.
TEAMTRADER
Here is Mladen's working version of "Color Stochastic + mtf"
TEAMTRADER, kashyapjdave

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

pin12 wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:18 am

Thanks mntiwana.
Could you tell me which is a truly reliable or profitable EA that I can get in this forum please?
Regards
Here you can have most of stuff by Mladen and Mrtools - and these all are reliable with out any doubts
but for profitable,it purely depends on you users,how you form them in a strategy and it needs time to have sufficient knowledge,no short cut at all
pin12, PREETHI