Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi MrTools and Team,

Would it be possible to make a small fix to the attached indicator, please? I'd like the Vertical Lines to be displayed in the Indicator window, instead on the chart.

If you could also add a way to highlight when the Main Line is above/below the OB/OS levels (i.e. change of Main Line color or highlight the background of the indi window) it would be a great bonus, but not essential if it takes much of your time.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Hi, mrtools,Attached indicator alerts not working. Kindly rectify it. Thank you in advance. ____________________________________________________________________________________
Note : Simply corrected indicator name as "tma centered bands 2.02 mtf" - mod
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

AryaAryaee wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:17 pm Hello my dear friends!
I am looking for a MTF of "StochasticRsi" indicator ! may please ?
Thanks in advance!
Here are two - the first one does not work (MLaden will be able to fix it but I have not asked yet).
The second one is a k/d cross mtf stochastic.
TEAMTRADER

Could one of the expert programmers, MrTools or Mladen, check this EA, to see the defects that this may have please?

It is based on a known strategy with the SNAKE and T3 indicators.

The entry order is perfect...but the exit order and automatic contrary order do not work correctly.

Thanks