Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote:

This is an explanation from Mladen::

Well, here is an indicator that works almost like TTM scalper.

The explanation for the "almost" : I did not "iron out" the occasional differences that happen between "my" version and TTM version. There are multiple reasons for that. Some of them :

the logic of this one is quite clear and I do not see any faults in that logic
it seems to work good this way
and the last (but not the least) I have a gut feeling that those differences are a result of a "real repainting" in the TTM for tradestation version, so this time I decided to listen to my guts
as a comparison : upper is the tradestation version lower is the one posted here

Some explanation in order to avoid confusion and disappointments :
indicator is looking for swing points, which means it will mark them "after the fact" - 2 bars after the fact to be precise. So if you see a bar "blinking" (forming) you have to wait for the current bar to close
this indicator, apart from that couple of bars back swing point position marking does not repaint. Swing points can not be determined otherwise, so considering the job it does, I think that it has it's usability. It does not work as ZigZag indicators (even if sometimes it resembles to it) So, once when the swing position is marked, it will not be removed with some higher high or lower low - it simply does not work like that

PS: kept the name, but I would like to point out once again that this is not a converted TTM scalper indicator. They are 99% of the time same, but that is all ... Used (converted) standard tradestation functions for swing points (which I think was about time to have on metatrader too) so we are not lagging behind tradestation in that point anymore
thiza3062 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:33 am

Thanks you very much Sir
Sorry for being a nuisance can the arrow come at the beginning of the current candle.
Could you please help with that also
Thanks
Thanks Mrtools can you tell me the number of buuffers for up and down bars please?

Hello friends...

I have ran across this RSI with Gaussian indicator and i really dig it. I am able to get the signal 1 bar early than my other RSI (experimental extended) indicator.

This is a great help for me, as trading intraday its really good for nailing the lows and highs per session.

Please, would you be so kind to add alerts and push ?

Many thanks in advance

-simon
These users thanked the author simon_n3z for the post:
mtp
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:24 am Hello friends...

I have ran across this RSI with Gaussian indicator and i really dig it. I am able to get the signal 1 bar early than my other RSI (experimental extended) indicator.

This is a great help for me, as trading intraday its really good for nailing the lows and highs per session.

Please, would you be so kind to add alerts and push ?

Many thanks in advance

-simon
Added alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
thiru, simon_n3z, Jimmy, mtp, reachme, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

appsoluxions wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:19 am

Please do MrTools, :)
Translated Mladen's version and added the alerts. It has a choice of using regular custom deviations with sample correction,custom deviations without sample correction, or standard error deviation. Also you can use real volume( if your broker has it) or tick volume.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, topi, reachme, appsoluxions, Jagg, omsan, kam44, Jedidiah